Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have GT-King Pro SERIAL : SB9HH0J....

which rom should I use?

Comment

I tried the rom for SN:C922H & SA9H but no wifi

Comment

Hello everyone,
        It has been a while. I've been pretty busy with lifestyle changes and other projects. I've updated the first post with the latest ROM from Beelink. I hope you'll enjoy the new updated ROMs. I don't have as much free time as I use to, so please try to help each other with any questions in my absence. I hope to update the 2nd post with some updated info on how to pass safetynet. Also, to fix a screensaver bug I've just noticed at the last minute (I'll give instructions on how to fix it pretty quickly). I hope to release Android TV ROMs next for these boxes.
        Stay safe and thank you,

Alvatech
        Last edited by ALVATECH; 12-01-2020, 04:29.

Comment

Tomorrow i will receive mine (Pro).

Some questions: It is true that the cables for BT and Wi-Fi inside are in wrong position, or crossed?
          Alvatech

Unfortunately my "old" Beeling GT did die, due hardware mods i made....but your rom was perfect!

I read your section about Magisk. Seems more complicated thank install for Beelink GT or even a phone, since i do not now how to use Terminal...
          Any possible way to simplify this part?

I want install a program from cable provider and the dam thing refuses to install on rooted devices....

Can`t wait for tomorrow and try this.....

P.S: Some devices came with CPU speed reduced.....whats the program to check the true speed? Also, is possible overclocking if it has only 1.7Ghz?

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Some updates:

Did install successfully this rom, no big issues.

Problems:
            Can`t install Nova. Or i can, but can`t move icons.
            Wi-Fi doesn't work. Unless i remove Ethernet Cable. Weird.

Magisk is too much complicated...i will pass.

BT....can`t say so far if it works.

Seems to read somewhere there is a problem with hardware and Ethernet board resistance?

Can someone share here information?

Comment

Seems this is dead....

UPDATE

Seems ADW Launcher works, and its the most nearly to Nova.
              Can`t acess folder of PC from Kodi, but strangely, i can using Samba application natively....

My Powerline, give me +-22Mbs Down and +- 24Mbps Upload.

Movies from HD are flawless on Kodi so far.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                I have updated the 2nd post with some updated info on how to pass SafetyNet and a few other tips. I have now released 2 different types of ROMs one being Standard Android and the other one being Android TV. Thank you everyone for all the positive vibes/feedback and also donations I really appreciate it.
                Stay safe and thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                  I have released a ROM specifically for the GT-King Pro with SN:922H, for those of you who may have had the issue of the box not staying shut off. I appreciate you Tsunarun for testing this out for me. Please see the first post for an update on this specific box.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

I think you shouldn`t remove the others SN ID code for all others boxes....just a thought.

Just to confirm: SB9HH is ok to flash the other version?
                    Last edited by Mordor; 12-16-2020, 20:18.

Comment

Hi. I stumble upon a rather weird issue. Some context menus don't appear at all or entirely blank without any menu items. Here are some screenshots.

Comment

Too bad this forum nobody helps about questions and doubts.....

Comment

please help me...i need permanent active status bar...is this possible ? thanks
                          TronsmartDracoTelos - Firmware custom: dowless1.9
                          ************************************************** ******
                          Ugoos UT3 - Firmware oficial v2.0.4

Comment

Hi can we mount rclone like Google drive on GS-King X? I used this tutorial: https://android.stackexchange.com/qu...one-on-android But it didn't work.

Comment

This ROM is working very well for me so far, on my Beelink GS-King X, but I'm having just one problem: the navigation bar is closing and opening (crashing, but without any popup, and the homescreen wallpaper flashes).
                              From what I can see, it happens usually when I go to homescreen, by pressing Home using the remote controller. If I use the buttons on navigation bar (home/back/recent apps), the navigation bar is most likely to crash, and the action was not accomplished (I have to use the button on remote controller).

Is there anything I can do to fix the navigation bar?
                              I'm using Google Now launcher, but it is also happening with the original launcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Rani2add View Post
                                I tried the rom for SN:C922H & SA9H but no wifi
                                Hi there all DESPERATE TO find the link to the ROM for the Beelink C922H, would like to change this box to Android TV ASAP. The bluetooth and wifi are giving endless issues! Please help sort it out ot i am looking for another brand fast!!

Comment

Working...
                                X