Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT-King Pro VolksWare by Sasvlad v.2.0 (Standard Android 9.0 Pie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superceleron
    replied

hmm did you roms stop being free?
    Last edited by superceleron; 11-02-2022, 11:51.

Leave a comment:

• Viktor126
    replied
    (Pls do not be rude)
    Last edited by superceleron; 11-02-2022, 08:42. Reason: rude reply, infraction given

Leave a comment:

• vasya242017
    replied
    Good

Leave a comment:

• Briksins
    replied
    The same, both links are broken

Leave a comment:

• awantyrist1
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
    GT-King Pro VolksWare by Sasvlad v.2.0 with TWRP English and Russian Version
    based on stock 906P0

How can I get this soft ? Links are not working!
    Last edited by superceleron; 06-09-2022, 17:38.

Leave a comment:

• gagis86
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
    GT-King Pro VolksWare by Sasvlad v.2.0 with TWRP English and Russian Version
    based on stock 906P0

не скачивается прошивка?
    Last edited by superceleron; 06-09-2022, 17:38.

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by denverclaypaky View Post
    Не получается скачать вашу прошивку почему.
    You can view and join @AtvSasvladDonate right away.

Originally posted by smailey View Post
    Hi Savslad,
    my TV Box is GT King Pro 6B9H. Is this rom compatible with my box?
    I don't know, but you can try. Nothing irreparable will happen.

Leave a comment:

• smailey
    replied
    Hi Savslad,
    my TV Box is GT King Pro 6B9H. Is this rom compatible with my box?

Leave a comment:

• denverclaypaky
    replied
    Не получается скачать вашу прошивку почему.

Leave a comment:

• Scottuk2017
    replied
    Thanks for that I have tried it and it's the same problem every time the usb3 port does not work. If you have any ideas they would be much appreciated Thanks again for all your time and energy you have put into this bag of bones project!

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottuk2017 View Post
    Hi I accidentally installed your firmware on to a basic? Beelink GT King model? (not a pro box). It's old firmware was? 906P0 and it's serial no. B992. The performance and speed has increased 100% with your rom compared to the old rom from Beelink. However, the usb3 sockets only work with usb2. I tried connecting a Seagate 2TB usb3 to the port it would not recognise it. I also tried a usb3 stick 128GB and it did not recognise it. I was amazed it worked at all. I think there is hardly any difference in the hardware, perhaps none? just a different rom?????
    Update: [ROM] Beelink GTKing VolksWare by Sasvlad v.2.0_906P0 Hi, I present to you another ROM for this box. I've made 4 different ROM's for these boxes two for boxes starting with SN: 922X & SN:95X2 and another two for SN:B922 (English and Russian localization for each) Many thks to Beelink (https://forum.freaktab.com/mem

Leave a comment:

• Scottuk2017
    replied
    This box is a nightmare. I can't get the usb3 to work. I am returning it to the vendor. I have tried 3 different roms and they are all full of bugs!!!! and the GT King rom is the worst!

Leave a comment:

• Scottuk2017
    replied
    Also switch off tethered hardware.

Leave a comment:

• Scottuk2017
    replied
    Update
    If you become become a super user and then a developer, then go to usb config and pick p2p , it worked for me. Thanks to Sasvlad you are best coder I have seen so far.

Leave a comment:

• Scottuk2017
    replied
    RE:?  GT-King Pro VolksWare by Sasvlad v.2.0 (Standard Android 9.0 Pie)

Hi I accidentally installed your firmware on to a basic? Beelink GT King model?  (not a pro box). It's old firmware was? 906P0 and it's serial no. B992. The performance and speed has increased 100% with your rom compared to the old rom from Beelink. However, the usb3 sockets only work with usb2. I tried connecting a Seagate 2TB usb3 to the port it would not recognise it. I also tried a usb3 stick 128GB and it did not recognise it. I was amazed it worked at all. I think there is hardly any difference in the hardware, perhaps none? just a different rom?????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X