Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Universal ROM] GS-King X and GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0 Pie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Universal ROM] GS-King X and GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0 Pie)

GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0 Pie)

GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0 with TWRP English and Russian Version
    based on stock Firmware

Update:
    GS-King_X and GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.915P0

Hi there guys and girls,
    I present to you my newest firmware for this box.

Many thks to Beelink for sending me the machine.

Screenshots:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191111-144402.png Views:	8603 Size:	315.2 KB ID:	789260Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191111-144430.png Views:	3817 Size:	382.7 KB ID:	789261Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191111-144502.png Views:	3826 Size:	372.3 KB ID:	789262Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191111-144538.png Views:	3878 Size:	302.6 KB ID:	789263?

Changelog v2.0:
    • newest su binary installed
    • installed patched SuperSu 2.82, which does not require updating
    • USB debugging enabled by default, full AdbShell support, disabled Selinux
    • UI animation speed set to 0.5
    • Noise reduction disabled
    • tcp buffer tweak for slow internet
    • Auto Frame Rate (afrd) service management software installed
    • autohide tray and navigation bar
    • Chromecast screensavers with cut ads
    • added a saver control section in the side settings
    • two voice searches of your choice (standard and AndroidTV)
    • firmware cleared of unnecessary files
    • Built-in advanced TWRP recovery 3.2.3-1 with additional features for backup
    • 13 WiFi channels

The following applications are added:
    • Opengapps Atv (at the very minimum)
    • App Drawer
    • Explorer X-plore, for remote
    • Alternative Market AptoideTV
    • Power-menu to enter TWRP
    • Smart YouTube

Want to buy me a beer?

Donation Link Press Here or Here

Download:
    DOWNLOAD HERE THE GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0_906P0 English

DOWNLOAD HERE THE GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0_906P0 Russian

DOWNLOAD HERE THE GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.914P0

DOWNLOAD HERE THE GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.915P0

Install instructions:
    The firmware is implemented in the img version, for the "clean" flash via cable with the Amlogic's USB Burning Tool.
    You can also use the firmware method via SD (at least 4GB). Prepare an SD card specifically with Amlogic's Burn Card Maker.
    • Refer to Beelink own tutorial how to flash this box!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by Sasvlad; 10-02-2021, 15:46.

i downloaded the English but when it is done it says Russian , i haven't installed it yet DOWNLOAD HERE THE GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0_906P0 English

Comment

Originally posted by richard1957 View Post
      i downloaded the English but when it is done it says Russian , i haven't installed it yet DOWNLOAD HERE THE GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0_906P0 English
      In the language settings, select English.

Comment

thankyou I will give that a try , also does this rom help the internet speed , on any other box I get over 950 download and 650 upload but with the king pro I only get 345 download and 250 upload ??

Comment

Hi Sasvlad,

Is it for both serial numbers or for specific serial numbers gt king boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashwarya View Post
            Hi Sasvlad,

Is it for both serial numbers or for specific serial numbers gt king boxes?
            I do not have any information about the difference so far. I dont know...

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

I do not have any information about the difference so far. I dont know...
              My bad, i thought its for GT King. Didn't read it is for pro.
              Thanks for your reply.

Comment

how LAUNCH other lanuage?

Comment

Originally posted by hfutfeng View Post
                  how LAUNCH other lanuage?
                  Click on Settings, find "Device Preferences" in the settings and click on this option to find the "Language" option. Languages ​​can be changed in the language options.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	14254
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	790007

Comment

thank you

Comment

Hi sasvlad would this work on the x88 king Android tv box? It also has s922x

https://rover.****.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223759369842

It is a speedy box but I would like to install “android tv” versions of apps but they won’t install due to incompatibility

Comment

@Sasvlad
                        I read you release ROM for Ugoos AM6.
                        And I read AM6 is able to passthrough TrueHD and DTS-HD in Kodi.
                        Can the code be ripped and injected into GT King and GT King Pro ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by Modoman View Post
                          Hi sasvlad would this work on the x88 king Android tv box?
                          Will not. Many users ask me to write firmware for x88 king too.

Originally posted by kyrios View Post
                          @Sasvlad
                          I read you release ROM for Ugoos AM6.
                          And I read AM6 is able to passthrough TrueHD and DTS-HD in Kodi.
                          Can the code be ripped and injected into GT King and GT King Pro ROM?
                          Ask Ugoos how they like this theft.

Comment

Since Ugoos use Android which is GPL means their code is also GPL? or not?

Comment

Originally posted by kyrios View Post
                              Since Ugoos use Android which is GPL means their code is also GPL? or not?
                              The firmware only works on their devices and not others since it's hardware locked.
                              Too many manufacturers just used ports of their firmware in the past while they had to pay all their engineers to do all the work while getting no sales.

If you design a new aircraft and spend billions developing it, would you give your competitors all your blueprints for free to release a cheaper product?
                              Apple, Amazon, Nvidia, Xiaomi don't release code since they all want to stay in business.
                              With AndroidTV, manufacturers are also not allowed to release code as per Google's security requirements and code manufacturers write themselves, they can do with as they please.

Comment

Working...
                              X