Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Universal ROM] GS-King X and GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0 Pie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

The firmware only works on their devices and not others since it's hardware locked.
    Too many manufacturers just used ports of their firmware in the past while they had to pay all their engineers to do all the work while getting no sales.
    Incorrect. On the contrary, AM6 has much better sale compared to GT King Pro (same price point) at Aliexpres.
    Top 5 Sales of AM6.
    1. 814 sales; 2. 764 sales; 3. 127 sales; 4. 121 sales; 5. 56 sales
    Code:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/af/ugoos-am6.html?SortType=total_tranpro_desc
    Top 5 sales of GT King Pro
    1. 282 sales; 2. 56 sales; 3. 43 sales; 4. 30 sales; 5. 8 sales
    Code:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/af/gt-king-pro.html?SortType=total_tranpro_desc
    Seems people who bought the "inferior" AM6 knew exactly why they bought it, support

Comment

Originally posted by kyrios View Post

Incorrect. On the contrary, AM6 has much better sale compared to GT King Pro (same price point) at Aliexpres.
      Top 5 Sales of AM6.
      1. 814 sales; 2. 764 sales; 3. 127 sales; 4. 121 sales; 5. 56 sales
      Code:
      https://www.aliexpress.com/af/ugoos-am6.html?SortType=total_tranpro_desc
      Top 5 sales of GT King Pro
      1. 282 sales; 2. 56 sales; 3. 43 sales; 4. 30 sales; 5. 8 sales
      Code:
      https://www.aliexpress.com/af/gt-king-pro.html?SortType=total_tranpro_desc
      Seems people who bought the "inferior" AM6 knew exactly why they bought it, support
      Ugoos AM6 has better support for Librelec + Armbian ( Ubuntu+Debian) GT King Pro supports only by Coreelec and this not enough.

I don't have a AM6 but GT King Pro is a very good tv box even in Coreelec or Android.
      HiFi chips + cooler CPU+GPU are plus in contrary lack of support from Linux releases is a mess.

And of course AM6 has 2 antennas wifi signal must be stronger than GT King or Pro.

Beelink must solve this 2 points to improve their sales. 1- Better Linux Support, 2 - Wifi signal improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by kyrios View Post
        Since Ugoos use Android which is GPL means their code is also GPL? or not?
        According to GPL, only the Kernel, and only its non-proprietary part.
        For example, try asking Amazon Fire for the source for the Kernel. It's very interesting that they will answer you ...

The guys from Ugoos are working hard, but you want to take their work and give it to others, leaving them without money.
        How do you think, which incentives should have Ugoos to make new ROMs if you will stole all their work?

I'm sorry, I just don't like injustice...

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
          Will not. Many users ask me to write firmware for x88 king too.

Ask Ugoos how they like this theft.
          Thanks for confirming

Comment

Update:
            GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.914P0

Comment

Been testing your ROM for a couple of hours on the GS King X, and looks very good so far. Especially like that you got Google Cast working flawlessly.......... Will continue to test......
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

What is that hardware monitor on the top of your screen?
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                Been testing your ROM for a couple of hours on the GS King X, and looks very good so far. Especially like that you got Google Cast working flawlessly.......... Will continue to test......
                mo123 commented
                06-23-2020, 23:26
                The casting is a paid app from here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ceiver.castapp

Mo, I don't know if that is a true statement. It acts like any other Google certified devices casting, and I don't see a "casting" app anywhere on this device..

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                  What is that hardware monitor on the top of your screen?
                  It's the Resource Monitor Mini Pro.

Google Chromecast from Play Market works only on certified Android TV devices.

Comment

It's the Resource Monitor Mini Pro.

Google Chromecast from Play Market works only on certified Android TV devices.
                    Thanks for that information.

Comment

HOLY SH*T........IT WORKS.

I have just installing your ATV firmware for GT-King Pro/GT-king X on my GT-King S9XH and it bloody hell works. Now i have ATV 914PO that works with GT-KING with the GT-King X storage bootup Logo.

Ethernet Works
                      Wifi Works
                      4K playback works
                      remote works

I stall need further testing...

REALLY GUYS. This latest 914PO really works fot the GT-KING SN:B922 or for my device SB9XH and maybe for SA9X. You are awesome man.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Is it possible to make a .zip twrp flashable version of this rom
                        I can't seem to update through any other means
                        I purchased a quality usb3 m-m cable and still my computer mounts and unmounts the usb after 5 seconds and usb burning tool keeps failing
                        I tried with burn card maker but keep getting back to twrp
                        I can't even get soviet firmware back
                        I have SN SA9H
                        I would appreciate any help

Comment

GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0 Pie)

GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0 with TWRP English and Russian Version
                          based on stock 906P0

Update:
                          GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.914P0

Hi there guys and girls,
                          I present to you my newest firmware for this box.

The firmware is made in 2 versions: Russian and English localization.
                          Many thks to Beelink for sending me the machine.

Screenshots:

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20191111-144402.png Views:	8603 Size:	315.2 KB ID:	789260Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20191111-144430.png Views:	3817 Size:	382.7 KB ID:	789261Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20191111-144502.png Views:	3826 Size:	372.3 KB ID:	789262Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20191111-144538.png Views:	3878 Size:	302.6 KB ID:	789263?

Changelog v2.0:
                          • newest su binary installed
                          • installed patched SuperSu 2.82, which does not require updating
                          • USB debugging enabled by default, full AdbShell support, disabled Selinux
                          • UI animation speed set to 0.5
                          • Noise reduction disabled
                          • tcp buffer tweak for slow internet
                          • Auto Frame Rate (afrd) service management software installed
                          • autohide tray and navigation bar
                          • Chromecast screensavers with cut ads
                          • added a saver control section in the side settings
                          • two voice searches of your choice (standard and AndroidTV)
                          • firmware cleared of unnecessary files
                          • Built-in advanced TWRP recovery 3.2.3-1 with additional features for backup
                          • 13 WiFi channels

The following applications are added:
                          • Opengapps Atv (at the very minimum)
                          • App Drawer
                          • Explorer X-plore, for remote
                          • Alternative Market AptoideTV
                          • Power-menu to enter TWRP
                          • Smart YouTube

Want to buy me a beer?

Donation Link Press Here or Here

Download:
                          DOWNLOAD HERE THE GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0_906P0 English

DOWNLOAD HERE THE GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.2.0_906P0 Russian

DOWNLOAD HERE THE GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.914P0

Install instructions:
                          The firmware is implemented in the img version, for the "clean" flash via cable with the Amlogic's USB Burning Tool.
                          You can also use the firmware method via SD (at least 4GB). Prepare an SD card specifically with Amlogic's Burn Card Maker.
                          • Refer to Beelink own tutorial how to flash this box!

Enjoy it!
                          Hi m8 do you mind doing one for the new 915P0, it has inbuilt samba that works, other samba apps don't work with my system. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post

Hi m8 do you mind doing one for the new 915P0, it has inbuilt samba that works, other samba apps don't work with my system. Thanks
                            +1, thanks

Comment

Anybody know how to unroot and root with super su with twrp? I believe the gs-king stock firmware 915P0 root switch is fake root. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X