Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Universal ROM] GS-King X and GT-King Pro AndroidTV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0 Pie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I wanted to ask the following: if I pass this rom to a beelink king pro will I have the support of all the audio formats that the original rom has? I'm more interested in the dts sound, will I have it with this rom?

Comment

Sorry for bother you agin Sasvlad, but as i cant find my old Sd card where I kept the original GT-King V.2 906PO for my B922 Box, and, as I can't download it due that link is now broken, I wonder if you can provide me a usefull link in order to download it again as a back up if the newone not work fine for me ?

2. I jusy got the GTKingPro_VolksWare_by_Sasvlad_v.2.0_906P0_English . But im not sure if it is the same as the old one. and if it is, it will work on B922 box?

3. The GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV v.915P0 works for B922?

Thank you in advance Sasvlad.

Comment

G10 airmouse microphone does not work with this ROM? Anyway to fix this?

Comment

Hi, being the new firmware version for gt-king pro 916P0, will your rom be updated shortly with that base? Thank you for your work and attention.

https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/pe...dDcXpWQUlOMlVn

PS: I have tried to install its version 915P0 and starzplay does not start. Do you know why it is due or if it has a solution?
          Last edited by rosmander; 05-02-2021, 20:21.

Comment

Version GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.915P0 is it right for Beelink GT-King Pro with serial 6B9H......?

Comment

hi, great rom, using it on gt king.. juuust one thing, is there a way to put sleep option on never, couse i love to play some tuneIn and do some work round the house, and sleep is only 30 mins long..?

Comment

Originally posted by Joro711 View Post
                Version GT-King Pro and GS-King X AndroidTV by Sasvlad v.915P0 is it right for Beelink GT-King Pro with serial 6B9H......?
                SN:6B9H what firmware ?

Comment

Originally posted by Morlan2174 View Post
                  HOLY SH*T........IT WORKS.

I have just installing your ATV firmware for GT-King Pro/GT-king X on my GT-King S9XH and it bloody hell works. Now i have ATV 914PO that works with GT-KING with the GT-King X storage bootup Logo.

Ethernet Works
                  Wifi Works
                  4K playback works
                  remote works

I stall need further testing...

REALLY GUYS. This latest 914PO really works fot the GT-KING SN:B922 or for my device SB9XH and maybe for SA9X. You are awesome man.

Thanks a lot.

Morlan2174 - do you still have this ROM? I cannot find a download link that works. Please share of you have it or know where I can find a working link.

Comment

Working...
                  X