Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have about 98 Crash Report in a day,

whats wrong with the ROM?

now I deleted the Folder, as of the moment I have 3 again.

GTKINGPRO 4/64
    WiFi6

SN: 6B9H

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello Alvatech, i have Beelink King Pro SA9H. Since about 2 jears with Alvatech. Now i try to Update. Up to now without success. I Try SD Card and USB burning Tool some different versions an two Computers. Now I'm finished with solutions. My box don't recognized by Burn Tool USB Update isn't work.

I ty this way...
      These days, more Android TV boxes are making it easier to update firmware by using FOTA - Firmware Over The [...]

I also try disable driver Certificate "win 10 testmode"
      Could you give me a solution how i can Upgrade from older Alvatech to newest?

Comment

Originally posted by iJunb0y View Post

GTKINGPRO 4/64
        WiFi6

Same here with same systemui crash every now and then and also with developer warning message com.google.android.gsm notification security alerts, failed to post notification on the channel...

Comment

Originally posted by iJunb0y View Post
          GTKINGPRO 4/64
          WiFi6
          Same here with same systemui crash every now and then and also with developer warning message com.google.android.gsm notification security alerts, failed to post notification on the channel...

Comment

Hello. No Bluetooth connection Beelink_AirW. How to solve the problem ? I press the volume up and page up buttons, the device is detected but there is no connection (((
            SN:6B9H
            Last edited by OnFreedom; 06-18-2021, 08:20.

Comment

Please view gt king version
              Last edited by planetxx; 09-27-2021, 16:18.

Comment

Okay so after trying SC last ATV i had various issues all of which are resolved in this rom.
                • HDMI CEC Sleep and wake works fine here
                • Voice search works on G30 remote fine
                However i did receive the UI crash (infrequent and do not see the other crashes listed above), The Ui crash was normally when going back to the home screen launcher from certain apps.

So i decided to do something different which has so far solved the UI crash but is not for everyone.

Replace ATV launcher with Google TV Launcher

Plenty of guides on how to do this but an extra step is needed on this rom regarding DPI, but even though there are no dpi settings to be found i contemplated in build.props i found a simple solution
                • Go into normal Android settings (not side panel) and change display size up one notch in settings to make things slightly larger
                • Follow the guides for replacing the stock launcher with the new Google TV Launcher (simple as installing two apps and runing a remote adb command to disable the old launcher
                The new style launcher will now be default, whilst most hate the new look, having a shield also im kind of used to it, cant set to app mode and various bits in accounts must be missing, but no more UI crash reports unless i try to access the account settings from my avatar in the new launcher, which to be fair does not need doing anyway as you can get there from main settings

Failure to up the display size will result in launcher failing to work so you have to disable the app in adb and restore the old launcher.

Comment

I don't have screen resolution to change in settings, does anyone have apk to download setting for android 9.0 for me? That would be really, really nice of you. I have the Alvatech Rom 916P0_wol

Beelink GS King X

Thanks very much!

Comment

ALVATECH ...do you think is possible to switch your ROM base on LineageOS by npjohnson ? It would be a HUGE step forward, IMHO:

LineageOS 19.1 for Amlogic

Hope that inspires !

Comment

Bonjour j'ai un souci avec la rom La télécommande est bien détecté en bluetooth il est écrit association en cours mais ça ne termine jamais et donc la télécommande ne fonctionne pas en bluetooth avez vous une solution ?

Comment

Hello, can someone please send me the settings.apk system app for android 9.0?

But not the one with the white background, but the black one with the sidebar on the right. Please, I'm going insane and can't find it. Unfortunately I uninstalled it and didn't back it up.

1000 thanks to you.

pls. send to:

[email protected]

Comment

Hi,
                          I have machine whose first five digits SN code is C922H. Which firmware will be better:

ROM for GT King Pro SN:922H: GT_KING_PRO_922H_AT_V6.0_ATV (without C on filst place)

or

ROM for GS King X / GT King Pro (SN: C92H, SA9H, SB9H, 6B9H): GT_KING_PRO_X_AT_V6.0_ATV (without 2 on forth place).​

Yours faithfully
                          ___​

Comment

• ALVATECH
                            ALVATECH commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The 2nd option (C92) is the one you need to use for your box.

Thanks,
                            Alvatech

You should already know if you have a GT Pro or GS King X Box.

Comment

Originally posted by mibmt View Post
                            You should already know if you have a GT Pro or GS King X Box.
                            Super nonsens - read and think plesase - thinking does not hurt. Both ROMs for GS King X / GT King Pro- legitimate question.

___

Comment

Originally posted by ___ View Post

Super nonsens - read and think plesase - thinking does not hurt. Both ROMs for GS King X / GT King Pro- legitimate question.

___

I'm using a translator because my English isn't good, so you shouldn't feel offended right away. If I expressed myself wrongly, I'm sorry.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl039828.png
Views:	94
Size:	416 Bytes
ID:	832880

Comment

Working...
                              X