Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nowis79 View Post

It lasted 5 minutes for me
    Yeah, got to the next stage where it asked me to login to google?? Which i cant do .... Anyway to skip this?

Comment

Originally posted by Alakasam View Post

Yeah, got to the next stage where it asked me to login to google?? Which i cant do .... Anyway to skip this?
      The best is you create a google accourt, ou use the same as your smartphone if you have one

Comment

Originally posted by Nowis79 View Post

The best is you create a google accourt, ou use the same as your smartphone if you have one
        I cant connect to google servers cus im in china...

Comment

So, I haven't been on in a long time. Does this ROM already have root, and why should I be concerned with Safetynet (sorry, don't know what it is)?

I have an older ROM, that I think was, don't mean rudely, but "generic" across all Beelink GT-KING and GT-KING PROs.

At first I didn't like the ATV versions, but I'm used to it, so don't want to change.

How fluid and bug/glitch free is this ROM? I notice it has the most replies, so I assume it is the most popular?

Why is the file NOT a .img file? How is that supposed to work in USB Burn Tool, when it ask for .img file?

Thanks in advance.
          Last edited by Don_Pachuco; 05-01-2020, 04:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post
            So, I haven't been on in a long time. Does this ROM already have root, and why should I be concerned with Safetynet (sorry, don't know what it is)?

I have an older ROM, that I think was, don't mean rudely, but "generic" across all Beelink GT-KING and GT-KING PROs.

At first I didn't like the ATV versions, but I'm used to it, so don't want to change.

How fluid and bug/glitch free is this ROM? I notice it has the most replies, so I assume it is the most popular?

Why is the file NOT a .img file? How is that supposed to work in USB Burn Tool, when it ask for .img file?

Thanks in advance.
            I didn't understand everything for saferynet, I think is for hide a root, because some application don't work if it detect a ROOT.

This ROM is very stable, I don't have problems.

This is a IMG file on the link on the first page.

Comment

Hello, what differences are there between SN: 922H, C922H and SA9H I have a Mecool Km3 but I want to buy a GT-King Pro and I am looking well before buying, could you help me with this question? Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Franic7 View Post
                Hello, what differences are there between SN: 922H, C922H and SA9H
                The SN is the Serial Number Prefix, example 922H1234567890 found on the bottom of the GT-King Pro. So, you must match the SN firmware version and the devices SN number or you will Brick your device if you install the wrong firmware version.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

The SN is the Serial Number Prefix, example 922H1234567890 found on the bottom of the GT-King Pro. So, you must match the SN firmware version and the devices SN number or you will Brick your device if you install the wrong firmware version.
                  Thank you for the answer, friend, but if you knew that, what I have tried to ask is what differences each device in the different series have between themselves, if there is any improvement or something like that between the different series ... for when I go to Buy it then ask me what series they are going to sell me, or if instead they are all the same.
                  I have looked on Aliexpress, Geekbuying and Gearbest and I am not convinced by any seller because I see that in the reviews many buyers complain that the frequency given by the A73 processor is 1.7Ghz and not 2.2Ghz as it should be .. Apart from that a vendor says that he did not send an SD card with CoreELEC that now they sent the tvbox with CoreELEC pre-installed ... and that makes me very suspicious. That is why I look here in the forum to see if I see something that clarifies a little, I do not want to spend money on a product that is not what it should be ...

Comment

hi alvatech

do you have any plans to build a new firmware? (based on the 909) thanks

Comment

Thank you for the answer, friend, but if you knew that, what I have tried to ask is what differences each device in the different series have between themselves, if there is any improvement or something like that between the different series ... for when I go to Buy it then ask me what series they are going to sell me, or if instead they are all the same.
                      Beelink are the only ones that know exactly what the differences are between the Serial Numbers; these small manufacturers like Beelink may change a few board components like Ram Chips, Bootloader, or eMMC -- you know supply and demand -- so things may change between production runs and this why there must be different SN numbers.

i have looked on Aliexpress, Geekbuying and Gearbest and I am not convinced by any seller because I see that in the reviews many buyers complain that the frequency given by the A73 processor is 1.7Ghz and not 2.2Ghz as it should be .. Apart from that a vendor says that he did not send an SD card with CoreELEC that now they sent the tvbox with CoreELEC pre-installed ... and that makes me very suspicious. That is why I look here in the forum to see if I see something that clarifies a little, I do not want to spend money on a product that is not what it should be ...
                      If you buy a Beelink and put Alvatech's ROM you won't be disappointed. Max Frequency is not all that important when this device has 4-Big Core A73 type to do the heavy workloads, example for comparison is Samsung budget phones with similar Antutu scores have only 2-big-cores and 6-little-cores in their Exynos 8-core processors and the big cores run at 2GHz or less. Every TVbox is a Work-In-Progress, none are perfect due to fact of always having bugs in the software, even the MiBox-S which comes from a big professional company like Xiaomi has bugs in their Certified Google OS; so best thing is to get a device that has support by factory like "Beelink" for OTA's and also that is supported with custom ROM's by the FreakTab community. But, if you don't want to have to tweak or modify your TVbox then just get a MiBox-S it is simple and does almost everything adequately.

Comment

Originally posted by alirafaat View Post
                        hi alvatech

do you have any plans to build a new firmware? (based on the 909) thanks
                        Hello,
                        I just barely had time to start looking at some options. I'll see what I can do. Hope to release something soon.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello Alvatech! Congratulations on your great work! I have asked a question, but it has been detected as spam ... I just want to know if this magisk and twrp recovery tutorial is worth it to do the installation in the official factory rom

Comment

Hello Alvatech! Congratulations on your great work! I have asked a question, but it has been detected as spam ... I just want to know if this magisk and twrp recovery tutorial is worth it to do the installation in the official factory rom
                            Hello,
                            Please do not quote an entire post. This is probably why the system marked your message as spam.
                            Magisk is to hide root, which helps with some apps detecting root, but not all. TWRP has a lot of different functions so depending if you need those functions. You may lookup online the different functions it has to offer. If you get a new box and try a custom ROM you can always go back to factory ROM using the original ROM from Beelink's site. So unless you see a need for this then you can try them if needed. If you're using stock ROM then please start a new thread or look for existing threads with similar questions and ask questions there. My work is for my ROM's and I put details and description per. I do not make Magisk nor TWRP so please look up info on each one to determine if you would need either one.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            Last edited by ALVATECH; 05-19-2020, 21:23.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                              You can remove by deleting the folder in root system/apps/Chrome once you delete you can install your own. Make sure you uninstall any updates too first for chrome for it to be fully uninstalled.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech
                              Hello, in the Pro, can't you? Because I try and can't uninstall. What I can do? Thanks greetings

Comment

first of all thank fot your work @alvathech

but i have some problem and i wont to know if its a bug or only my device problem

i bay gt king pro SA9H a week ago
                                i opened it and installed your rom (didn't test the original rom before)

and i bay also a new 100$ gamepad
                                but the gamepad have alots of strength problems and it not function properly
                                i have 2 more gamepad and i have the same problem with them

all 3 gamepad works perfectly with the xiaomi device

what do you think is the problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X