Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In USB Burning Tool should be chcecked "Erase bootloader" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Luko69 View Post
      In USB Burning Tool should be chcecked "Erase bootloader" ?
      Hello,
      It doesn't matter either option is fine. Because I didn't change bootloader out. So if you keep it checked it will just put it back on again, and it's the same one anyways.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Many thanks.

Comment

Hello, this version include official update 907PO ? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Luko69 View Post
            Hello, this version include official update 907PO ? Thanks.
            Hello,
            This is only for boxes with SN:C92X this is not for any other box. The main reason for that 907P0 version is to have dual boot with CoreElec so at the moment I haven't had time to look into it. If you're interested in dual booting into CoreElec then I would say you can install it. But if you have no interest in it then there is really no reason to get it. When I get some time I might look into doing something with it. But at the moment I'm working on a few other projects.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hey, thank you all for all. I've been digging through these posts looking for answers. I do not have a strong tech background, but like to think I'm not a complete idiot, and have basically been just learning as I go, honestly, only when really needed. I've had a lot of questions, some I've been able to figure out on my own, but I'll spare you that and my full life story for now, and try to get to the immediate problem at hand. Bought a Beelink GT King Pro. WiFi issues on 2.4ghz that I haven't found answers to. Thought I'd try your ROM and see if I fare better. First of all you had two downloads, one for SN starting S922H, and one for C92x. Mine starts C922H, so I went with the S922H. Tried the USB method, but no luck. Think the cord I bought might be shit. Now trying the SD card method, but when I boot in reset I get the Android recovery mode. Any advice?

Comment

The C92 is only a reference to the newer Dual Boot with Android/CoreELEC
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by RichieCabral View Post
                  Hey, thank you all for all. I've been digging through these posts looking for answers. I do not have a strong tech background, but like to think I'm not a complete idiot, and have basically been just learning as I go, honestly, only when really needed. I've had a lot of questions, some I've been able to figure out on my own, but I'll spare you that and my full life story for now, and try to get to the immediate problem at hand. Bought a Beelink GT King Pro. WiFi issues on 2.4ghz that I haven't found answers to. Thought I'd try your ROM and see if I fare better. First of all you had two downloads, one for SN starting S922H, and one for C92x. Mine starts C922H, so I went with the S922H. Tried the USB method, but no luck. Think the cord I bought might be shit. Now trying the SD card method, but when I boot in reset I get the Android recovery mode. Any advice?
                  Hello,
                  You need to make sure you make the SD-Card properly in order for it to boot up into it. Once you make the card successfully you then put in the SD-Card slot and then do as you did earlier by holding down reset button. It should then boot into the SD-Card and you'll see a big circle and a progress bar at the bottom as it starts to flash the device once you see that circle you can let go of reset button. You might need to format your SD Card in order for it to work properly.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech
                  Last edited by ALVATECH; 12-18-2019, 17:50.

Comment

Hello,

my Box is SN:C922HQBG30274, which ATV version is right for me?
                    Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by kemor View Post
                      Hello,

my Box is SN:C922HQBG30274, which ATV version is right for me?
                      Thank you
                      Hello,
                      The C92X version is the one that will work for your box.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                          I have updated this ROM for the voice remote to work throughout the Android OS.
                          Alvatech
                          Alvatech

Does voice search work through the microphone of the remote control?
                          Did I understand correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by shift192 View Post

Does voice search work through the microphone of the remote control?
                            Did I understand correctly?
                            Yes, it does
                            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Alright! Sorry guys because I really don't want to be that guy, but... Luckily, Kemor asked his question above because like I mentioned before, I also had an odd serial number, and turns out it's good I was having problems because apparently I was trying to use the wrong version. So tried again with correct version. I even followed Clark's advice and tried to make my own male to male USB chord out of old ones I had. Burned a new card. Still no joy! When I hold down reset button I still end up in Android recovery menu. Tried the install from EXT option to load it from the SD card. Nothing. How do I know if I burned the card properly? What am I missing here? Should I factory reset the box, and then try from there?
                              Last edited by RichieCabral; 12-15-2019, 23:05.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                                Hello,
                                The C92X version is the one that will work for your box.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech
                                Hello, can I use this version also for C922HQBH ? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X