Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRealDeal View Post
    A short dumb question, just to be sure...

I have a box with this SN: SH9XXHQ. On the carton is a sticker with S922X. Do i have now a S922H ?

Thank you in advance...
    You might ask Beelink for that SN not completely sure. But I would think the SA9H would be the ROM I would use. if you find out please let us know.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Jedi_Pimp View Post
    Hi Alvatech

I just wanted to thank you for this wonderful ROM and the great job you guys do for this community. My aftermarket remote voice commands was not working until I flashed your ROM on the GT King Pro. My Box is now hella waaaaaaay better....and i kinda feel like a hacker after doing this techie stuff lol, Subscribed and donated.

Thank you and much appreciated.
    Awesome!! Thank you for the donation and the positive feedback.

Alvatech

Comment

Hi, I have minixfreak custom rom and very happy with it, but I have any problems with the screensaver in some app because there aren’t options to disable, only options by time (max 2 hours). In this custom firmware are there any options to turn off the screensaver? Sorry for my English and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonazan View Post
        Hi, I have minixfreak custom rom and very happy with it, but I have any problems with the screensaver in some app because there aren’t options to disable, only options by time (max 2 hours). In this custom firmware are there any options to turn off the screensaver? Sorry for my English and thanks.
        On minixfreak V7 you have option to disable screensaver.
        Sorry ALVATECH because out of your topic.

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post

On minixfreak V7 you have option to disable screensaver.
          Sorry ALVATECH because out of your topic.
          Thanksss!! I have the v3 version. Updating....

Comment

Originally posted by bocster001 View Post
            Thanks Alvatech for your response.

Only using the original beelink stock rom 905P0 these options are enabled.

Any other stock rom or roms based on 906P0 and 908P0 these options are greyed out.

After manually selecting 4K output and rebooting the king pro it reverts back to 1080P output or after the box has been running for awhile it automatically reverts back to 1080P output.

Are any of your earlier roms based on the stock rom 905P0 available to download and install ??

Thanks
            Hi bocster001,
            Have you solved your issue?
            I have a similar problem with the current latest ROM, the options was greyed out. Also it has only up to 2160 30hz option. I have to select 2160 30hz every time I start the box.
            When I try to connect Xiaomi 4K box, it can automatically preset at 2160 60hz, not sure what is the problem.

Regards
            Derek

Comment

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I flashed a previous version of this room on my GT King several months ago... My GT King is now at my parents house and they are saying they can't watch Netflix, Amazon prime video, or other streaming services, all are giving various errors that I don't know right now ( dad is not the best tech user and paraphrased the errors so I'm not sure what they actually say) but all are giving me the impression that maybe versions of the apps were upgraded and not fully functioning due to DRM etc.

With the virus going around, and my dad being in the highly vulnerable group, I am able to go to their place to work on the box... Is there anything I can do remotely to downgrade the apps, or something to get them working again?

Specifically I know they want Kodi, Amazon prime video, and Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by bilbo6209 View Post
                I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I flashed a previous version of this room on my GT King several months ago... My GT King is now at my parents house and they are saying they can't watch Netflix, Amazon prime video, or other streaming services, all are giving various errors that I don't know right now ( dad is not the best tech user and paraphrased the errors so I'm not sure what they actually say) but all are giving me the impression that maybe versions of the apps were upgraded and not fully functioning due to DRM etc.

With the virus going around, and my dad being in the highly vulnerable group, I am able to go to their place to work on the box... Is there anything I can do remotely to downgrade the apps, or something to get them working again?

Specifically I know they want Kodi, Amazon prime video, and Netflix.
                The King Pro is a fantastic device, but not great as a Netflix streamer. Would be better to purchase a friendlier streaming device, for the non-techies.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I have installed this version on my GT King Pro SA9 box and it runs great.

one question i have installed prime and it shows in the app drawer but i can not add it to favorites or other apks down the side like you have in your picture ie sling tv how is this done as neither show up in the files i can add to view.

Comment

Hello, I updated with the android version tv 9.0 alvatech 3.0 and my play store disappeared with a gms.core message ... in error I then delete all the cache of the applications and the play services. but still nothing when i click on play store it tells me that it is not compatible. I tried to install it in the latest version of Android TV but still nothing. do you have an idea ? I also often have the problem to cast for example radio tunein, youtube I have to cast with a code manually. last question will be in anticipation of an alvatech ROM in android 10 Q? Thank you again for this work and this wonderful rom. Have a good day, Maxime

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your hard works.

I have a problem after install your ROM, I can't access to the recovery mode with Power Menu or with reset button.

I wanted execute hard reset but is impossible with the android parameters.

Have you solution please ?

Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Nowis79 View Post
                        Hello,

Thank you for your hard works.

I have a problem after install your ROM, I can't access to the recovery mode with Power Menu or with reset button.

I wanted execute hard reset but is impossible with the android parameters.

Have you solution please ?

Thank you very much.
                        Have you tried "reboot recovery" from a terminal emulator?
                        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Excellent rom all i can say, is there any chance to get the rom without root. or any root / unroot swtich??

Rest is no problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Have you tried "reboot recovery" from a terminal emulator?
                            Yes I have try, is simply reboot, but I think is normal when Magisk is install ?

Comment

Just installed the ROM but when starting up for the first time after entering wifi etc its stuck on the 'please wait' page.

im using the box from China, is this affecting this?

Comment

Originally posted by Alakasam View Post
                                Just installed the ROM but when starting up for the first time after entering wifi etc its stuck on the 'please wait' page.

im using the box from China, is this affecting this?
                                It lasted 5 minutes for me

Comment

Working...
                                X