X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisk.
    replied
    Originally posted by darkstar View Post
    It is a must to boot from sd/usb first because of firmware upgrade, nothing wrong with it.
    If it was set to boot from nand first device can be easily broken due to a failure.

reboot option from Android to CE or vice versa (Nand/SD/USB) option in power menu is best solution.

Another solution could be to replace u-boot with another boot manager to select os during boot.
    But for now u-boot is the only boot manager, it needs hard work to replace u-boot.
    Sleep mode on android is my best solution to keep it first, when I have finished with CE I got back to android and enter sleep mode.

Its tricky but it works

Leave a comment:

• ki69
    replied
    Originally posted by Frisk. View Post
    In fact this option is... useless because sd boots first on amlogic devices.

If I use reboot function in android with sd card inserted I will have same result...

No way to boot android first and get CE as second operating system, we always have to get through CE first with reboot to nand function to have android.

I don't really see the point of this...

The only fix, was to put a option on Coreelec do Boot up to nand, that work with every skin. In System options.

A work arround is :

https://github.com/trogggy/trogggy.scripts/raw/master/script.reboottonand.zip 26

but this is not the best option.

A dual option menu like the ones that exist for tablets with Andoid and Windows isthe best option.

The default should be Android ( 10 seconds countdown) and the second Coreelec ( booting from SD)

something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1I30cYFjiA

Leave a comment:

• darkstar
    replied
    It is a must to boot from sd/usb first because of firmware upgrade, nothing wrong with it.
    If it was set to boot from nand first device can be easily broken due to a failure.

reboot option from Android to CE or vice versa (Nand/SD/USB) option in power menu is best solution.

Another solution could be to replace u-boot with another boot manager to select os during boot.
    But for now u-boot is the only boot manager, it needs hard work to replace u-boot.

Leave a comment:

• Frisk.
    replied
    In fact this option is... useless because sd boots first on amlogic devices.

If I use reboot function in android with sd card inserted I will have same result...

No way to boot android first and get CE as second operating system, we always have to get through CE first with reboot to nand function to have android.

I don't really see the point of this...

Leave a comment:

• ki69
    replied
    I'm testing this actually and CE boots first everytime when sd card is inserted.

Is it possible to boot android first with SD card already inserted ?
    I have the same problem. Coreelec should only boot up first if the dual reboot has active, not everytime.

like darkStar said:

"There is an option in CoreElec power menu Reboot to EMMC/Nand you can us it, but if you change the default skin you will loose this option.
    You can customize your skin to add a menu entry for it."

Is true, but with that you only boot up 1 time to EMMC/Nand, the next reboot enters in Coreelec Mode again.

Leave a comment:

• darkstar
    replied
    I'm testing this actually and CE boots first everytime when sd card is inserted.

There is an option in CoreElec power menu Reboot to EMMC/Nand you can us it, but if you change the default skin you will loose this option.
    You can customize your skin to add a menu entry for it.

Leave a comment:

• Frisk.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eseze
    replied
    Thanks a lot!

I will test it soon (to be honest - I didn't expect such an APK on playstore).

Best regards
    eseze

Leave a comment:

• darkstar
    replied
    Originally posted by eseze View Post
    Hi,
    as far as I understand I need to use the remote control in order to switch to CoreElec.

I would prefer a reboot and switch to CoreElec without the need to use remote control. Does anybody know something about an APK file for that purpose or do you know a corresponding command? I am very interested in a software-only-solution.

Thank you in advance
    eseze
    There is "Reboot to LibreELEC" apk available in googleplay, you can use it.

Leave a comment:

• eseze
    replied
    Hi,
    as far as I understand I need to use the remote control in order to switch to CoreElec.

I would prefer a reboot and switch to CoreElec without the need to use remote control. Does anybody know something about an APK file for that purpose or do you know a corresponding command? I am very interested in a software-only-solution.

Thank you in advance
    eseze

Leave a comment:

• misufreak
    replied
    Well done Beelink! In two months Beelink made two useless buttons!!

Leave a comment:

• ki69
    replied
    907P0 Firmware is Out, For B922 CoreELEc, choose Revison A model. I updated The post with Installation Tutorial. Admins please change Theread Title

Leave a comment:

• ki69
    replied
    I hope to get this for B922. Waiting for 907P0 Firmware.

Leave a comment:

• syked69
    replied
    Looks like there is another variant of this. On bee-link firmware page it mentions SN code C92X but in another post on their forum they mention SN code C922 so I think they have confused stuff again.

I think C922 is correct for this new revision
    Last edited by syked69; 12-01-2019, 09:44.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    not to sure....
    i think its for New Purchase.

OTA update will include the extra function to boot
    And Image can be made on SD...
    All in good time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X