This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] SC v2.0 USER/USERDEBUG - GTKing SN: B922 - ATV Build

(Sorry the delay, but as you guys know i from now on only do original roms from source directly and that takes time lots of it... if i use a already made rom i could do a rom in 1h...)

DISCLAIMER: MY ROMs(WORK) CAN NOT BUT USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

Anyway, one more rom/fw for you all!
    And many thks to trebor for be my beta tester
    This rom is as "TRUE" to AndroidTV as possible, no other mambo jambo shit... like i said as true ATV as possible!
    Build from Latest source, all changes done in source itself...
    Btw from now on im going to be very "economical" about my changelogs...

THIS BUILD IS FOR SN: B922

Differences of USER and USERDEBUG builds:

User Build: This build is done to be as close to a company rls as possible, it does not have root or twrp and is compiled with rls keys and SELINUX enforced, what this means for you?
    Well it means lot more apps show in Playstore that dint show before, (EX: my isp androidtv live tv app, only shows in Playstore non rooted and SELINUX enforced devices, also the streams in the app does not even play in rooted devices.). Like this there's lots of other ISP/NON ISP apps Out there....

UserDebug Build: This build does have root, twrp, selinux is permissive and some other stuff you will see in changelog down there.., but of course you will lose the above...

OF COURSE YOU WILL NOT LOSE WIDEVINE L1 IN ANY OF THE BUILDS...

CHOOSE YOUR VENNON........

Changelog v2.0:
    • Build from latest AML Pie SDK
    • Fixed the annoying random waking up from sleep or shutdown.
    • Added bluetooth to side settings.
    • Added small delay on google assistant, so on default remote you need to keep the button pressed to work, single press does not work.
    • (Cont. from above) i did it like this since this remote need you to keep the MIC button pressed for listening you.
    • Some cleaning of unneeded stuff for regular ATV functions.
    • And lots of other stuff...
    Bugs:
    • There is a bug in setupwizard where you choose to install some apps or not, well it installs all of them even if you do not choose anyone..
    • Of course there is bugs!! there always be bugs!!
    • Googlecast will not work ok, nothing i can do to fix it since it need certification.
    • Netflix for AndroidTV will not work at all, so use regular netflix already present in the rom.

Changelog v1.0:
    • Build from latest AML Pie SDK
    • Real ATV Build Path used.
    • Dolby Atmos HW decode support (NOT HD)
    • Reboot to TWRP or Switch OS ( Only on UserDebug build )
    • Bla bla bla
    • Bla bla bla bla
    • Bla bla bla bla bla...
    • etc.....
    Bugs:
    • Of course there is bugs!! there always be bugs!!
    • Googlecast will not work ok, nothing i can do to fix it since it need certification.
    • Netflix for AndroidTV will not work at all, so use regular netflix already present in the rom.

Want to buy me a beer?

Download:

Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool v2.2.0 to burn the IMG.

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191224-230605.png Views:	19 Size:	285.7 KB ID:	793331
    Last edited by superceleron; 03-03-2020, 11:49.

Dear superceleron,

Thanks a lot for your work, I will wait for the Pro version.
    Hence you build it from source is it 32bit or 64bit?

Kind regards,

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar View Post
      Dear superceleron,

Thanks a lot for your work, I will wait for the Pro version.
      Hence you build it from source is it 32bit or 64bit?

Kind regards,
      32bits AML does not have 8/8.1/9 in 64bits... but i get word from inside AML that 10 will have support for 64bits

Comment

Android Q and 64bits sounds really good

Thanks a lot again

Comment

Voice search does not work

Comment

Originally posted by Stason4ek View Post
            Voice search does not work
            To little info given, here works just fine!
            Do you know in G20 remote you need to keep the mic button pressed for it to "ear" you?!

Comment

Great Work, tks And wishes of an exce,ent 2020.
              I has hoping to get a oficial uptade with dual boot for corelec, but i think i´m going to try your firmware. Regards.

Comment

Hi superceleron.
                Tank you very much for your work.
                In your user build firmware Kodi or other apps will able to use automatic frame rate switching?

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post
                  Hi superceleron.
                  Tank you very much for your work.
                  In your user build firmware Kodi or other apps will able to use automatic frame rate switching?
                  No, only in userdebug with afrd that is is already on it, ye i know its a bummer but until AML properly fix it no frame switch in non rooted builds....

Comment

I have some problem with AFRd on latest Beelink firmware and on other ATV. After some standby and wakeups AFRd don't work suitable. To work again I must restart the box and start AFRd.

Comment

Hi.
                      I don't know why but I can't play any movie from HBO GO with any Android TV and GT King. Error 5.2. With original Beelink firmware HBO GO works.
                      Any idea?

Comment

Hi.
                        I don't know why but I can't play any movie from HBO GO with any Android TV and GT King. Error 5.2. With original Beelink firmware HBO GO works.
                        Any idea?
                        i bet you using ATV build of the app, install the phone build that is the one you use when you install from playstore in stock fw.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

i bet you using ATV build of the app, install the phone build that is the one you use when you install from playstore in stock fw.
                          Hi.
                          You won the bet ... but I installed Android HBO GO on minixfreak ATV and it's not compatible with sistem and don't work. I can't even get past the start page. On your ATV usher/userdebug I tried just ATV HBO GO build. The chance to work on your build is 100% ?
                          Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi.
                            You won the bet ... but I installed Android HBO GO on minixfreak ATV and it's not compatible with sistem and don't work. I can't even get past the start page. On your ATV usher/userdebug I tried just ATV HBO GO build. The chance to work on your build is 100% ?
                            Thank you very much.
                            In ATV build is nearly "impossible" since they "want" more "stuff" to work, why they do that i really do not know!

Comment

updated 1º post with v2.0, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X