X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rruzsi View Post
    Anyway Thank you! Go ahead AML
    So is there a chance for Netflix UHD + Dolby TruHD on GT King either on Coreelec or Android?
    On Coreelec Beelink King it works very good. It goes HD thru HDMI in KODI and Atmos, DolbyTru, DTSX, DTS HD MA too. Why does it need this Android and this firmware when it can not work with HD sound? It is not needed at all. Now is 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesenhausen View Post

On Coreelec Beelink King it works very good. It goes HD thru HDMI in KODI and Atmos, DolbyTru, DTSX, DTS HD MA too. Why does it need this Android and this firmware when it can not work with HD sound? It is not needed at all. Now is 2020.
      mate... you have something against my fw?
      Because looks like you have since you only posting here, and i don't see posting on all other GT King roms threads in here!
      Also if you do not like android why you keep here?
      Ye we are in 2020 and so what? ... also android is a lot more restrictive that linux.. go talk to google/amlogic about it, maybe they listen to you and keep all that open($$) so all can use it.
      So if you do not have nothing to add here plz keep away... this thread is dedicated to this fw, you are free to create your own thread about what you like or dislike!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

the issue is because the sdk changed from old 905 fw to the latests fw's and the bug was introduced in uboot by amlogic.. i think they already fixed in their latest sdk, but as you know we had the china new year and then the virus it will take them some time to get back to pace
        For now i can disable that in uboot but this is just a workaround, but ye it fixes it lol
        Thanks Man.

You don´t know how glad i am that finally someone knows what the problem is and how to fix it. I jkow that Amlogic SDK have bugs, but develop teams from other 922x players fix them. But from beelink sometimes i think they reply but don´t have a clue what users are reporting. It could be thae language, but don´t belive in that. English is not also the mother language of mane users, but they report many time the same problems, but no one cares.

I will wait for an update firmware from you. Meanwille i will stay on older rom based on 905 from other Dev.

This is really good news to me and others like me, that in other thereads report the same bug.

best regards

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

Thanks Man.

You don´t know how glad i am that finally someone knows what the problem is and how to fix it. I jkow that Amlogic SDK have bugs, but develop teams from other 922x players fix them. But from beelink sometimes i think they reply but don´t have a clue what users are reporting. It could be thae language, but don´t belive in that. English is not also the mother language of mane users, but they report many time the same problems, but no one cares.

I will wait for an update firmware from you. Meanwille i will stay on older rom based on 905 from other Dev.

This is really good news to me and others like me, that in other thereads report the same bug.

best regards
          Ye i will do it, the CEC function will be off, i mean not all of it but the ARC wake up and power off, like i said is not the perfect solution.. but not much i can do until i get the latest uboot.
          I know they slow in beelink, i just do not know if its language or they just slow by nature... who knows...

Comment

Well i made some dig around in the uboot, and fixed it... it may still wake up from time to time in sleep mode, but in shutdown it does not wake up

Comment

Well i made some dig around in the uboot, and fixed it... it may still wake up from time to time in sleep mode, but in shutdown it does not wake up
              Tks. You are the Man!

Please post when you update the links with the fixed rom, so i can download it and test.

Comment

Tks. You are the Man!

Please post when you update the links with the fixed rom, so i can download it and test.
                As soon as i can, i need to do other small updates to the build!

Comment

Updated 1º post with v2.0... enjoy!

Comment

Updated 1º post with v2.0... enjoy!
                    Tks Again. I will Update in the weekend and test.
                    Best Regards!

Comment

Update.

Good news. The Power up bug is fixed.

Bugs:
                      Switch OS don´t work, i press ok on the option and nothing works. I also tried a reboot app, but don´t work also.

Comment

Update.

Good news. The Power up bug is fixed.

Bugs:
                        Switch OS don´t work, i press ok on the option and nothing works. I also tried a reboot app, but don´t work also.
                        Switch OS only work in Debug build as stated in the changelogs!

Comment

Switch OS only work in Debug build as stated in the changelogs!
                          Sorry. I as quick to download and don´t read the changelog. Regards

Comment

i will be doing a specific build for PRO in a near future.
                          Thank you for doing this, i'll be ordering soon "Beelink GT-King Pro CoreELEC Linux Dual Operating System"
                          i don't know if i'll be receiving one with SN:C922H or SA9H at this time, will it be compatible with you future rom ?

Comment

Originally posted by garcimak View Post
                            Thank you for doing this, i'll be ordering soon "Beelink GT-King Pro CoreELEC Linux Dual Operating System"
                            i don't know if i'll be receiving one with SN:C922H or SA9H at this time, will it be compatible with you future rom ?
                            DISCLAIMER: MY ROMs(WORK) CAN NOT BUT USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY CONSENT. Anyway, one more rom/fw for you all! And many thks to trebor for be my beta tester ;) This rom is as "TRUE" to AndroidTV as possible, no other mambo jambo shit... like i said as true ATV as possible! Build from Latest source,

DISCLAIMER: MY ROMs(WORK) CAN NOT BUT USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY CONSENT. Anyway, one more rom/fw for you all! And many thks to trebor for be my beta tester ;) Build from Latest source, all changes done in source itself... Btw from now on im going to be very "economical" about my changelogs... This

it will work just fine in both!

Comment

Bellink just released B922 Firmware, Will you update your firmware? Tks

Firmware: For B922 versions?04.01.2020 add?

Comment

Working...
                              X