X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ki69 View Post
    Bellink just released B922 Firmware, Will you update your firmware? Tks

Firmware: For B922 versions?04.01.2020 add?
    Yes i do plan to rls a updated rom, but my roms are made from source i do not use pre-made roms anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes i do plan to rls a updated rom, but my roms are made from source i do not use pre-made roms anymore.
      Great. Tks again for your work.
      Regards

Comment

Hi! Can you give a date that you expect to update the rom? Regards

Comment

Hi! Can you give a date that you expect to update the rom? Regards
          i do not give dates, is when i have the time(and mood) to do it.

Comment

i do not give dates, is when i have the time(and mood) to do it.

Ok, i will wait for it. I want to update, but i rather wait for your moded version, that the one from Beelink. Regards

Comment

hello
              the best ROM I've tested! but the only feature I miss is NFS client support. can you integrate this network file system in your next kernel update?
              thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by tredn View Post
                hello
                the best ROM I've tested! but the only feature I miss is NFS client support. can you integrate this network file system in your next kernel update?
                thanks in advance
                Yes, i agree with you. I´m waiting for the new version to upgrade to the latest firmware. I prefer this one that the oficial Beelink

Comment

hmm weird i think i added NFS support, can't remember now... anyway i will check for next version!

Comment

hmm weird i think i added NFS support, can't remember now... anyway i will check for next version!
                    Thank you very much! Check please, now I can't mount NFS share because this module doesn't exist.

Comment

Great. I can´t wait for a new release. Regards

Comment

Hello. I just received a gt-king with serial number SA9XH. I am looking for an unrooted rom. Is this one (the USER version of course) suitable for my device? I found posts stating that other b922 roms work properly on SA9XH devices.

Comment

Originally posted by sotiris4444 View Post
                          Hello. I just received a gt-king with serial number SA9XH. I am looking for an unrooted rom. Is this one (the USER version of course) suitable for my device? I found posts stating that other b922 roms work properly on SA9XH devices.
                          Did you install this ROM on your SA9XH? I have a SB9X.

Comment

Originally posted by sotiris4444 View Post
                            Yes it should work just fine in that box.

Comment

Still Waiting for 9010PO for B922 from Beeelink so you can make a new version. Beelink is incredible, almost 2 months after releasing 9010PO for other Gt king´s and nothing for B922.

Comment

Still Waiting for 9010PO for B922 from Beeelink so you can make a new version. Beelink is incredible, almost 2 months after releasing 9010PO for other Gt king´s and nothing for B922.
                                i dont need the stock rom from beelink to make my roms.
                                my roms are made directly from source, i have stop using already made stock roms for a long time now
                                I only still didn't rls a new build because im busy as hell with work

Comment

Working...
                                X