This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

i dont need the stock rom from beelink to make my roms.
    my roms are made directly from source, i have stop using already made stock roms for a long time now
    I only still didn't rls a new build because im busy as hell with work
    I understand. I can´t wait for your new version. Not want to be desrespectfull for other devs work, but yours firmware was the best for my needs. You were the only one that fix the HDMI power always on. I ask everyone, but only you did this. After that Beelink release a fixed firmware, but i´m still with yours untin a new rom arrive, because Beelink in they firmware fix some bugs and make others,

First is your job, but when you have the time, many users like me are waiting for your new Rom.

Comment

I wish Superceleron would make his ROMS so they can use the SD card method of installation. Tried for hours to get the Amlogic USB burner program working. Gave up eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post
        I wish Superceleron would make his ROMS so they can use the SD card method of installation. Tried for hours to get the Amlogic USB burner program working. Gave up eventually.
        I install this with SD method, so it works. you have to use a program to put Rom in SD, not the update from zip file.

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

I install this with SD method, so it works. you have to use a program to put Rom in SD, not the update from zip file.
          I wish I knew that. His info says install by USB burning program. I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

I installed the USER build in a SA9XH gt-king using the sd card method.
            Note: the link for the USER build downloads the USERDEBUG build and vice versa.
            Unfortunately I cannot connect to the internet via ethernet. Only Wifi. I read somewhere that it is a common problem with gt-kings. I am going to search more on that.
            Another thing is that the wallpaper on the home screen loads again and again every a minute or so. Changed from Square Launcher to Nova but it keeps happening and, on top of that, sometimes the wallpaper only takes a portion of the screen and the rest remains black.
            Other than that, it seems to work just fine. I streamed Kodi for a couple of hours and also I am able to use a greek iptv app that requires a non-root rom.
            Thanks superceleron!

Comment

Originally posted by sotiris4444 View Post
              Unfortunately I cannot connect to the internet via ethernet. Only Wifi. I read somewhere that it is a common problem with gt-kings. I am going to search more on that.
              Another thing is that the wallpaper on the home screen loads again and again every a minute or so. Changed from Square Launcher to Nova but it keeps happening and, on top of that, sometimes the wallpaper only takes a portion of the screen and the rest remains black.
              Other than that, it seems to work just fine. I streamed Kodi for a couple of hours and also I am able to use a greek iptv app that requires a non-root rom.
              Thanks superceleron!
              i have installed it and everything is perfect. WiFi works and I am using Ethernet now to test it. Thank you for a fantastic ROM Superceleron.

Comment

Originally posted by sotiris4444 View Post
                Thanks superceleron!
                hmm strange that ethernet issue, i do not have it.
                another strange thing is the wallpaper, i also do not have the issue.
                But im going to try to reproduce both issues when i have some time.
                Anyway thks for the report.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

i have installed it and everything is perfect. WiFi works and I am using Ethernet now to test it. Thank you for a fantastic ROM Superceleron.
                  you welcome

Comment

In this rom, netflix and prime video does it work in hd? On the original rom they don't work in HD.
                    In both roms USER and USERDEBUG netflix and prime video work in hd?
                    On the first page it is written OF COURSE YOU WILL NOT LOSE WIDEVINE L1 IN ANY OF THE BUILDS ...
                    Last edited by damians; 07-16-2020, 10:39.

Comment

Originally posted by damians View Post
                      In this rom, netflix and prime video does it work in hd? On the original rom they don't work in HD.
                      In both roms USER and USERDEBUG netflix and prime video work in hd?
                      On the first page it is written OF COURSE YOU WILL NOT LOSE WIDEVINE L1 IN ANY OF THE BUILDS ...
                      widevine as nothing to do with Netflix or prime video, its only one of the many parts needed to make both work in HD/UHD and this will never happen on this boxes.
                      So no im sorry this rom or any other rom for this devices will ever play netflix in HD/UHD

Comment

This ROM correction can use function keys and multi-function windows?

Comment

Home button Function button will be invalid and cannot be used Please fix
                          Last edited by superceleron; 07-19-2020, 21:07.

Comment

my GT king is SN:sa9x
                            I installed your SC v2.0 USERDEBUG-GTKing SN: B922-"Normal" Build-20200225. The firmware found that there is a split screen and sometimes it cannot be used, so using USB_Burning_Tool2.1.6 to burn back to the original factory firmware 910P or 909.908 does not work. May I ask this How should I burn it back in what way?
                            Last edited by superceleron; 07-21-2020, 18:45.

Comment

Found a bug! If the multitasking button is turned on too much, it will make the home button unusable. You need to remove some apps to release the memory, and then go to the task button to clear all tasks.
                              Last edited by superceleron; 07-25-2020, 23:25.

Comment

I'd like to see an app included to keep external HDD's awake, to prevent them going to sleep. I don't think there is an Android app that does this but I know of one for Linux.

It would be nice to see it in OpenELEC too.

Comment

Working...
                                X