Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - just found this. Always liked Superceleron ROMs. Downloaded it to try out. I wanted the debug version - looks like links are connected to opposite IMG. I didnt notice till I tried to use root and found I had none Downloaded the debug and reinstalled - runs smooth. I was using 909P0 - will run with this and see how it goes as Beelink appear to have forgotten about updating the B922 versions.
    Last edited by sesdave; 08-01-2020, 08:06.

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
      Hi - just found this. Always liked Superceleron ROMs. Downloaded it to try out. I wanted the debug version - looks like links are connected to opposite IMG. I didnt notice till I tried to use root and found I had none Downloaded the debug and reinstalled - runs smooth. I was using 909P0 - will run with this and see how it goes as Beelink appear to have forgotten about updating the B922 versions.
      LOL ye i only notice it now...
      Thks for let me know!

Comment

I find this rom runs very nicely for me compared with 909P0 and others I have tried. I mainly use the box for IPTV sport streaming and watching movies using various apks. Up till now there have been supurious drop outs, loss of volume and freezes. None since I installed this - many thanks for the usual quality firmware.

Comment

Beelink finally remebered the SN: B922 box

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
          Beelink finally remebered the SN: B922 box
          http://bee-link.com/forum.php/forum....read&tid=70522
          Great.
          this are the corrections:

Modify:
          1 Add samba function
          2 Update the manual apk (change the screenshots related to OTA upgrade, add dynamic model adaptation)
          3 Turn off the CEC master switch by default
          4 Settings-->Display-->Add the "Status Bar Status" switch to solve the problem that the top status bar is displayed when the YouTube video is played.
          5 Add the sound switch option in TvSettings>Droid Settings>Audio>Audio Output (by default, only HDMI has sound output)
          6 Add when the SD card or USB is not inserted, the system switch prompts to insert the SD card or USB
          7 Add Setting->System->About device->Ethernet MAC address display
          8 Tvsettings->Device Preferences->About Remove the display of security level
          9 Change "Root swich" to "Root Switch" in developer mode
          10 When you click the select button for local upgrade, if the USB flash drive or SD card is not inserted, it prompts to insert the SD card or USB flash drive: {Change USB flash drive to USB flash drive"}
          11 Insert SD/TF card, U disk, hard disk, use the remote control to click Settings-->Storage, there is no "format" option in this location

12 Change the selected color of the item of Settings to green
          13 Applications and notifications -> application permissions: the remote control focus is gray, changed to green
          14 Memory: Click the button, the focus of the remote control in the selection box is gray and changed to green
          15 Install the 3rd party apk, the pop-up selection dialog box remote control focus is gray, changed to green
          16 When watching a video, the color of the focus in the dialog box of choosing which player to play with is changed to green

17 Settings-->Network and Internet->Portable Hotspot->WLAN Hotspot, the "off" button responds slowly; after the "off" button is turned off, it cannot be selected from top to bottom
          18 Settings -> Network and Internet -> Click "WLAN" to enter, use the remote control to turn off the "Use WLAN" switch, the "Use WLAN" switch can no longer get the focus
          19 Settings-->Connected devices: the remote control clicks "Currently Connected" and the media device does not respond, turn on the flying mouse and click the setting icon to "cancel save" or "disconnect" the connected Bluetooth device
          20 Settings-->Apps and Notifications->View Listed Apps->App Information, unable to get the focus of the app "display notification" switch
          21 Settings-->System->Language and input method->Language: You can’t click to switch languages ??with the remote control, you can only use the flying mouse to press and hold the "OK" key to move up to switch languages
          22 Settings-->Apps and Notifications->Google Play Store->Notifications, the "Show Notification" button has no focus, and there is no response when you click the button. It is only valid when you click the button with the flying mouse.
          23 Settings-->Apps and Notifications->Notifications->Default notification sound: When the focus of the remote control moves to "add ringtone", it will flash back or pop up a prompt box: anroid.process.medial stops running repeatedly, and there is no problem when clicking with the mouse .
          24 Settings-->Apps and Notifications->Notifications->Do Not Disturb Mode->Notifications: The remote control has no focus and cannot be clicked. You can only open the mouse click option.
          25 Settings-->Apps and Notifications->Remove "Special Application Permissions" and click the "Paid SMS Permission" option and the "Battery Optimization" option
          26 Settings-->System->Backup->Back up my data: the "Close" button cannot be selected from top to bottom
          27 Settings-->Accessibility->Stay Time: After using the remote control to turn off the "Use Service" button, the remote control can no longer select the "Use Service" switch without flying mouse button
          28 Settings-->Accessibility->Subtitles: After using the remote control to turn off the "Use subtitles" switch, the remote control cannot select the "Use subtitles" switch from top to bottom
          29 Settings-->Accessibility->Color correction: After turning off the "Use color correction" button on the remote control, the remote control cannot select the "Use color correction" switch from top to bottom

30 version number changed to 910P0

I will wait a little more to see if Superceleron update the excelent firmware that already is. I know that e did´t use Beelink firmwares, but the amlogic source.

Comment

Whait... Beelink release also the same time GT-King firmware 912P0 for B922 ????

http://bee-link.com/forum.php?mod=vi...extra=page%3D1

B922 gt king is DDR4 Variant, so thsi firmwares both work with B922, but only 910P0 works with 922X ( LPddr4) right??

what a mess Beelink is making with they firmware.

The good thing is that is not that dificult to recover a bad firmware from amlogic, because is easy to mistake the firmwares a get a "dead" box.

Comment

• trebor
              trebor commented
              Editing a comment
              Often the mess is caused by whats available at the time of manufacturing, and yes does cause problems,
              This is why Freaktab is here to hopefully sort out these anomalies

Don't forget
              To support the DEVS on FT

Originally posted by ki69 View Post
            Whait... Beelink release also the same time GT-King firmware 912P0 for B922 ????

http://bee-link.com/forum.php?mod=vi...extra=page%3D1

B922 gt king is DDR4 Variant, so thsi firmwares both work with B922, but only 910P0 works with 922X ( LPddr4) right??

what a mess Beelink is making with they firmware.

The good thing is that is not that dificult to recover a bad firmware from amlogic, because is easy to mistake the firmwares a get a "dead" box.
            Yes all beelink uses the same sdk for all s922 boxes, only minor changes in the uboot and dt if i'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes all beelink uses the same sdk for all s922 boxes, only minor changes in the uboot and dt if i'm not mistaken.
              And do you have any prespective of release a new version of your great firmware, that you can share with us ?

Comment

910P0 works with B922 - 912P0 link which you posted may work with B922 but it isnt stated specifically. A question better asked of beelink rather than in SC firmware thread I think. I see someone already has asked why 2 releases which can/may run on B922 same day

Comment

yes, i´m the one that asked in Beelink forum why they made that.. I only post this to alert people.

Comment

Now we B922 users have
                    -910P0
                    -912P0

but also

911P0

and

913P0

Beelink is really a mess in firmwares.

I really hope that superceleron Make another upgrade firmware, from new AMlogic SDK. I know that he don´t use beelink´s firmwares.

Comment

Now we B922 users have
                      -910P0
                      -912P0

but also

911P0

and

913P0

Beelink is really a mess in firmwares.

I really hope that superceleron Make another upgrade firmware, from new AMlogic SDK. I know that he don´t use beelink´s firmwares.

well we shall see, i did got a even newer sdk but as always it all depends on time.

Comment

has anyone tried the new firmware from beelink?

Comment

superceleron Sorry to ask again, i know that you have a lot of projects, but do you plan to still release an update to this firmware or this is really the last one you made? I´m still usuing yours, but i want the new fixes, but i won´t rist using the 4 firwares that works wit b922 from beelink, because they made a really mess. Regards

Comment

superceleron Sorry to ask again, i know that you have a lot of projects, but do you plan to still release an update to this firmware or this is really the last one you made? I´m still usuing yours, but i want the new fixes, but i won´t rist using the 4 firwares that works wit b922 from beelink, because they made a really mess. Regards
                            sorry i think is best you change to another fw, i do not have the time or mood to work on this devices again sorry

Comment

Working...
                            X