Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luckily I found this Rom for the GT King that solves the serious problems that the stock firmware has. I could no longer watch streaming videos on the internet because the Android System webview version is too old on the stock firmware and it is impossible to update it from the Play Store.
    Thanks to the developer and I'm sorry that you don't update this Rom anymore.
    I also regret not having installed this rom right away.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by damians View Post
      Luckily I found this Rom for the GT King that solves the serious problems that the stock firmware has. I could no longer watch streaming videos on the internet because the Android System webview version is too old on the stock firmware and it is impossible to update it from the Play Store.
      Thanks to the developer and I'm sorry that you don't update this Rom anymore.
      I also regret not having installed this rom right away.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
      Well im glad it still serves a purpose to someone

Comment

Found a bug! If the multitasking button is turned on too much, it will make the home button unusable. You need to remove some apps to release the memory, and then go to the task button to clear all tasks.

Can it be repaired?
        He will be a perfect ROM!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well im glad it still serves a purpose to someone
          Your version is still the best, i has expecting good feedback from 919P0 firmware release from beelink, but as always they mess evething up!. I know that unfortunally you will not release a new firmware, but yours is the only on to fix the always on bug (power bug)

Comment

Originally posted by ender41 View Post
            Hello dear superceleron,

first of all thank you very much for your great work again as i am a long time fan since your GT1 rom. As my still good working GT1 was forced into obsolescence as some apps didn't support Android 6-7 anymore i was glad to see that you were working on the GT king . I installed your rom yesterday and while setting up my box, i noticed few strange behavier which i didn't have on my GT1. First of all,i am on your
            UserDebug Build and i am not using the remote control but an USB mouse to control the box (could be one of the explanations)...

1) with square home launcher......when i click on the home button (the bar on the bottom where you have shutdown button, sound, home button, recent apps...)....its reacts either with delay or not reacting at all. Using an app switcher (EAS) its reacts immediately.
            2) the shutdown button has only 1 option?.. no choice for either restart or shutdown? (sorry was spoilt from your earlier rom)
            3) as the square home launcher needs "some getting used to it"... i tried to install Nova launcher which i know quite well. Normaly if i wanted a shortcut on my frontpage i went to the app drawer and longpress a app-icon to place it on the front page. This seems not to be working. The longpress normaly gave you as well more option like app info or disinstall? I tried few other launchers... same problem....
            any thoughts or workaround will be very welcome
            have a nice day

try ADW launcher 2 (dragging apps to the home screen and long pressing ok button for android options are both working)

Comment

Thank you very much Superceleron, I had a big problem : I love the KODI program, but with the original Gt King firmware I couldn't run the video streaming Addons fast, I had to stay for more than 3 minutes for the movie to start ....the interesting thing was that only on my LG 4K Oled TV did this happen, all other brands ran normally. It was then that I resorted to installing their modified firmware. It was in the attempt that I resolved the issue....the conflict of the other roms with the Lg system disappeared with this rom SC V2.0 from 2019.......I am immensely grateful for sharing your projects. I became a collaborator in your work... Success for the entire TEAM. Hugs from Brazil. Eduardo Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by tocaazul View Post
                Thank you very much Superceleron, I had a big problem : I love the KODI program, but with the original Gt King firmware I couldn't run the video streaming Addons fast, I had to stay for more than 3 minutes for the movie to start ....the interesting thing was that only on my LG 4K Oled TV did this happen, all other brands ran normally. It was then that I resorted to installing their modified firmware. It was in the attempt that I resolved the issue....the conflict of the other roms with the Lg system disappeared with this rom SC V2.0 from 2019.......I am immensely grateful for sharing your projects. I became a collaborator in your work... Success for the entire TEAM. Hugs from Brazil. Eduardo Mendes
                Glad it worked out for you, and ye the original fw had some issues with some tv's, it was because of CEC!
                And thks for being a supporter
                Abraço de Portugal

Comment

Working...
                X