Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP - Install Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) S922X on X88King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - Install Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) S922X on X88King

I'd installed this awesome rom on my X88King but usb dont work and I cant make keyboard or mouse run. Any idea how to solve it?

Did you try turning USB Debuging off and on?

Comment

Originally posted by Porkie View Post
      Did you try turning USB Debuging off and on?
      Yes, but dont work.

Comment

Somebody on another site said they installed a rom from the GT King Pro. It was the 906PO rom from 10 23 2019.They said everything except the remote worked

Comment

Porkie
          Originally posted by Porkie View Post
          Somebody on another site said they installed a rom from the GT King Pro. It was the 906PO rom from 10 23 2019.They said everything except the remote worked
          Thank you very much for the help, but still having the same problem with this rom.

Comment

Did you try to install superceleron's userdebug rom for GT King Pro, it is rebuild from source and rooted+TWRP installed?

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar View Post
              Did you try to install superceleron's userdebug rom for GT King Pro, it is rebuild from source and rooted+TWRP installed?
              Yes, but have the same problem, it boot, works nice but usb don't work.

Comment

Working...
              X