Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ijusqwert
    replied
    You have to install the IPTV app before using it with the app as an IPTV app. I installed the best iptv provider, and the wizards hooked everything up for me, no problems at all.
    The set-top box of almost any provider works on the following principle. When you boot, it receives an IP address from the DHCP-server and starts the services already. Therefore, the set-top box won't connect to the server and authorize without an IP address. Often people do not pay much attention to which port of the router the STB is plugged into. As a result, they often get confused with the LAN port and get the "No IP address" error.
    Last edited by ijusqwert; 02-15-2022, 20:42.

Leave a comment:

• stu57
    replied
    Edit;Well it all seems to be good now,Alvatechs rom is just right for my needs

Leave a comment:

• stu57
    started a topic IPTV

IPTV

Had this rom (Alvatechs GT King android tv)
    running a few days now,and very pleased with it.One thing I would like to ask,,is anyone using it with iptv.I have Perfect Player on my Samsung phone and it works fine but on the tv box I cannot get the epg to populate and iam sure the address is correct(I checked enough times)Any help or info would be great.Stu
Working...
X