• Show
Clear All

[ROM] MINIXFREAK OS ""2020 Update""

Minixfreak OS V9

Changelog

-Based On Official Beelink Firmware
    -Dual Boot To Coreelec
    -Used AndroidTV SystemUI Instead of Stock
    -AndroidTV Remote Control ( Voice Typing Works)
    -Voice Search
    -Added Numerous Remotes
    -Added Advanced TVSettings ( More Control Over Settings )
    -Rooted With SuperSU
    -Autoframerate App Added
    -Customized Theme and look
    -Customized Appdrawer
    -Updated Wifi Drivers (Increased Buffers)
    -New Build.prop Tweaks
    -Updated Busybox
    -My Minixfreak Tweaks
    -Added Recents "Grid format" DoubleTap Home
    -Extremely Fast
    -Fixed SystemUI Bug ( Hopefully )

BUGS
    -You Tell Me

Downloads

ScreenShots
    Coming Soon
    Last edited by minixfreak; 05-04-2020, 21:54.

Tks, man for your work. I Will Try it!

Comment

Top Man.
      Thanks

Comment

I´m testing.

known bugs ( for me):

1- Some issues with Autoframerate App , i get some black screens on tv, need to try settings to see if is a bug or some setting that needs change.
        2- Using air mouse pointer, in keyboard pressing OK key on the remote don´t work. I need to disable air mouse and use cursor keys and the OK key works.

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post
          I´m testing.

known bugs ( for me):

1- Some issues with Autoframerate App , i get some black screens on tv, need to try settings to see if is a bug or some setting that needs change.
          2- Using air mouse pointer, in keyboard pressing OK key on the remote don´t work. I need to disable air mouse and use cursor keys and the OK key works.
          1 issue is that i believe your using a reciever.... i dont have issues if i connect directly to tv but if your using a reciever then i get black screens too .... can u tell me make a model of receiver?
          2 issue i would have to check into this issue probably a keylayout issue i have to fix

Comment

Hello, what version of firmware to choose for revision c92x gt king. Can i use gt king pro firmware?

Comment

No use gt king firmware ... that seems like a new revision for gt king then try b922 firmware

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

1 issue is that i believe your using a reciever.... i dont have issues if i connect directly to tv but if your using a reciever then i get black screens too .... can u tell me make a model of receiver?

I connected direct to TV, a Philips TV (2015 model)

2 issue i would have to check into this issue probably a keylayout issue i have to fix
                Ok, tks, I will continue to test it.

Never consider to make your custom firmware without AndroidTV Rom?? Only normal Android version?

Rgards, and tks for your work.

Comment

Hi. After a week tests:
                  the good - audio levels not drop to mute after wakeup from standby , kodi play audio in background without issue, beautiful boot animation
                  the bad - the HDMI-CEC issue remains, photo gallery doesn't even start
                  the ugly - system appears not so stable: rarely - black screen and unresponsive after quit video application or after wakeup, unpreserved manual settings refresh rate, AFRd a bit unstable, new miracast has advertising and does not connect with any device
                  Last edited by misufreak; 02-11-2020, 21:15.

Comment

906 and 907 firmwares have the HDMIC-CEC always on bug.

So did go back for your POISON TV GT_KING firmware, based on 905. No problems with that one. I check also Alvatech as Sasvlad, versions of 905, and non of them have the always on bug. Only did´t try Superceleron because i don´t have Older versions of the firmware.

Comment

Hi.
                      I don't know why but I can't play any movie from HBO GO with any Android TV and GT King. Error 5.2. With original Beelink firmware HBO GO works.
                      Any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post
                        Hi.
                        I don't know why but I can't play any movie from HBO GO with any Android TV and GT King. Error 5.2. With original Beelink firmware HBO GO works.
                        Any idea?
                        this is atv playstore .... so u need google certification to run most of those apps ... u can sideload regular version of hbo go and it will work like the original firmware ...

Comment

this is atv playstore .... so u need google certification to run most of those apps ... u can sideload regular version of hbo go and it will work like the original firmware ...
                          Hi Please you can provvide one rom for 1gb s905w w95box atv ? thanks a lot for your job

Comment

I installed HBO GO and it's not compatible with sistem and don't work. I can't even get past the start page.

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post

I installed HBO GO and it's not compatible with sistem and don't work. I can't even get past the start page.
                              ill look into this and find out

Comment

Working...
                              X