This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much.
    But ... don't waste your precious time with this because it is not worth it. I use Kodi hGO working plugin. It would have been nice to use Android TV HBO GO for ease of use remote control and showing channels, but pure Android HBO GO application is shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post
      Thank you very much.
      But ... don't waste your precious time with this because it is not worth it. I use Kodi hGO working plugin. It would have been nice to use Android TV HBO GO for ease of use remote control and showing channels, but pure Android HBO GO application is shitty.

im working on v6 so hopefully it fixes the issue

Comment

Has the GT King regular android version been scrapped, or is it still in the works?
        I've been good to go using v3.1 but if the regular version will be a while, I may give the upcoming v6 a shot in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by ccates21 View Post
          Has the GT King regular android version been scrapped, or is it still in the works?
          I've been good to go using v3.1 but if the regular version will be a while, I may give the upcoming v6 a shot in the meantime.
          im not making regular android ... only androidtv versions

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

im not making regular android ... only androidtv versions
            Yeah I know, just haven't seen any updates from Ricky other than stuff about his Amlogic tools last fall. Didn't know if someone else was taking the project for regular Android version over, or if you were able to shed any light on who/where to find that info. Thanks!

And for what it's worth, I make my decisions on what hardware to buy based on if there's a Poison ROM for it. You guys do amazing work man. Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by ccates21 View Post

Yeah I know, just haven't seen any updates from Ricky other than stuff about his Amlogic tools last fall. Didn't know if someone else was taking the project for regular Android version over, or if you were able to shed any light on who/where to find that info. Thanks!

And for what it's worth, I make my decisions on what hardware to buy based on if there's a Poison ROM for it. You guys do amazing work man. Keep it up!
              Ricky has been very busy with outside work and when we both get the proper amount of time to work on things we will release amazing firmware together hes still a very good buddy of mine ...

Comment

Ricky has been very busy with outside work and when we both get the proper amount of time to work on things we will release amazing firmware together hes still a very good buddy of mine ...
                For sure man, super nice dude. Real jobs always come first, just trying to see what's shaking out. Hope all's well.

Comment

v6 builds uploading now .... hope everyone likes them ...

Comment

also anyone who wants me to try to make firmware for minix devices i can try too here in freaktab .... i wont support minix forums one bit ... Mods there are haters ... thats why freaktab will continue to grow and be more successful

Comment

also anyone who wants me to try to make firmware for minix devices i can try too here in freaktab .... i wont support minix forums one bit ... Mods there are haters ... thats why freaktab will continue to grow and be more successful
                      +1. Along with Haters, you left out, Elitist, Apologist, Patronizing and Condescending. Not sure why those Minix forum guys cant be a little nicer. Freaktab is where its at. Thanks for all the hard work and support minixfreak .

Comment

Hi.
                        I also hoped to likes V6, very nice modded interface, but on my GT King B922 not work very well. After just couple of hours i revert to V4, which for me is the most stable, even if it have some minor bugs.
                        In V6, double tap on home button leads to partial blocking of the system, or unresponsive remote control. After from KODI quit i have some black/grey screens, which could only be solved by restart. I had a few unresponsive right panels settings too. I had also, few disconnections from network, witch any other firmware don't had this issue. And the cherry on the cake, the right panel power option no more popup at long press power button, just normal middle android power option.
                        Best regards.

P.S. ATV HBO GO did not work, but it did not work in any other system (error 5.2)

Last edited by misufreak; 02-21-2020, 13:45.

Comment

Hi.
                          I also hoped to likes V6, very nice modded interface, but on my GT King B922 not work very well. After just couple of hours i revert to V4, which for me is the most stable, even if it have some minor bugs.
                          In V6, double tap on home button leads to partial blocking of the system, or unresponsive remote control. After from KODI quit i have some black/grey screens, which could only be solved by restart. I had a few unresponsive right panels settings too. I had also, few disconnections from network, witch any other firmware don't had this issue. And the cherry on the cake, the right panel power option no more popup at long press power button, just normal middle android power option.
                          Best regards.

P.S. ATV HBO GO did not work, but it did not work in any other system (error 5.2)

are you using it direct to tv or receiver ? in my experience i had no issues direct to tv but when its connected to reciver i get issues ... there is a cec bug with stock beelink firmware .... which i used it as a base .... so hopefully when they fix it then my builds will be better but if u use directly to tv i didnt have the issues ... only have when connected to receiver first

Comment

When I installed/setup V6 and most of other software, the box was directly connected to a TV without CEC. Other software was : 1. the preinstalled software was updated from google magazine play, 2. installed and uninstalled ATV HBO GO, 3. uninstalled kodi v18.5 and installed kodi v18.4, for compatibility witch HBO GO from HDD , 4. installed AnyDesk for remote/mirror my PC, 5. installed WBMC 18.5, 5. installed TVHeadend, 6. use/installed Youtube.
                            I noticed that double tap on home button not working correctly from beginning of work.
                            Next day the box was directly connected to a TV with CEC. I disable "one key play" from HDMI-CEC settings to not autoswitch to box when it's wakeup. After some plays/sleeps when I try to restart sistem I noticed the disappearance of popup power panel and his replacement with normal android power option.

Comment

When I installed/setup V6 and most of other software, the box was directly connected to a TV without CEC. Other software was : 1. the preinstalled software was updated from google magazine play, 2. installed and uninstalled ATV HBO GO, 3. uninstalled kodi v18.5 and installed kodi v18.4, for compatibility witch HBO GO from HDD , 4. installed AnyDesk for remote/mirror my PC, 5. installed WBMC 18.5, 5. installed TVHeadend, 6. use/installed Youtube.
                              I noticed that double tap on home button not working correctly from beginning of work.
                              Next day the box was directly connected to a TV with CEC. I disable "one key play" from HDMI-CEC settings to not autoswitch to box when it's wakeup. After some plays/sleeps when I try to restart sistem I noticed the disappearance of popup power panel and his replacement with normal android power option.

I'll look into this but cece has a know issue with beelink firmware

Comment

Hello, I have the v3 version and there aren’t options to disable the screensaver, only options by time. In the v6 version Is there any option to turn off the screensaver? Thanks for your work and sorry for my English.
                                Last edited by Jonazan; 02-27-2020, 14:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X