[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S922X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minixfreak
    Can you please upload these files in some Google drive or something like that. I'm sick and tired of that lagging Mega which glitching and breaking downloads till you exceed download quotta and then ask you to buy this Mega sh..t.

Comment

Originally posted by hman89 View Post
      minixfreak
      Can you please upload these files in some Google drive or something like that. I'm sick and tired of that lagging Mega which glitching and breaking downloads till you exceed download quotta and then ask you to buy this Mega sh..t.
      use jdownloader

Comment

I will make a patch to fix cec missing from settings maybe this weekend instead of new rom to make it easier

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

I can make a patch if anything just busy for the week
          tankyou

Comment

Hello is this supports normal GT-King SN B922? can you provide install instructions?
            Thanks

Comment

Does anyone know how to init.d right into the firmware ... i know i have a patch but dont know how to put that patch into the system.img so u dont have to flash the patch , i tried all the guides ... i redid the whole firmware from sctract pretty much such a beautoufl firmware but need init.d to work so anyone can help ? tried so many guide and still nothing

Comment

Feel sorry, only make small modification....not that deep

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                  Feel sorry, only make small modification....not that deep
                  Figured it out and the new build is ready to go just want to test a few days before I release trust me best build yet

Comment

Thank you Minix, looking forward to try it.

Comment

build is out hope everyone likes it

Comment

Just flashed it Minix, thank you very much for your work.

Comment

Hello I dont have sound in Plex tried everything someone has a solution?

Comment

i have made v6.7 only for gt_king_pro so far .... i Need a tester ASAP to test and let me know ..... before i release to everyone ....i have fixed the sound issue and updated gapps etc .... very pleasant and smooth experi8ence i think but please private message me if you can test asap

Comment

I have the Beelink GT King SN: 6B9XH0........ I can test.

Comment

Originally posted by shoaibshah5457 View Post
                                I have the Beelink GT King SN: 6B9XH0........ I can test.
                                I have a universal build for gt king and gt king pro and gs king x builds but I don't think it will work for devices with wifi 6 but u can try I don't have the device with wifi 6 I had someone test already and release v6.7 later today or tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X