Buying a Beelink device? No, no, no.
      The support is too bad.
      greeting
      Sportsman

Comment

• mo123
        mo123 commented
        Editing a comment
        All the Beelink stock updates are just cosmetic changes that doesn't fix anything like adding an app, changing a string name etc.
        If you want actual fixes for video playback, HDR, Dolby Vision, HD Audio etc. then only Ugoos provides it for Amlogic chipsets and to some extend Minix now.

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      All the Beelink stock updates are just cosmetic changes that doesn't fix anything like adding an app, changing a string name etc.
      If you want actual fixes for video playback, HDR, Dolby Vision, HD Audio etc. then only Ugoos provides it for Amlogic chipsets and to some extend Minix now.
      hi @mo123,

can't we port ugoos to beelink ?
      i i flash ugoos firmware to gt king what will happen ? no boot or no wifi/bt etc?

Comment

Originally posted by hsnk1977 View Post

hi @mo123,

can't we port ugoos to beelink ?
        i i flash ugoos firmware to gt king what will happen ? no boot or no wifi/bt etc?
        It won't work, not boot and/or even shutdown.
        Ugoos put software locks and hardware chips in their devices to block this exact issue since people would just buy the cheapest S922x clone devices and manufacturers would use their software without paying any workers or related costs to develop all the software updates themselves. It's not sustainable.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

It won't work, not boot and/or even shutdown.
          Ugoos put software locks and hardware chips in their devices to block this exact issue since people would just buy the cheapest S922x clone devices and manufacturers would use their software without paying any workers or related costs to develop all the software updates themselves. It's not sustainable.
          I see, thanks.

Comment

V3 Is going to be amazing .... i made it super smooth, nvidia shield recents and imported xvortex/slimbox framework, in the next week ill release

Comment

It's a very good news! Maybe you can add to V3, more settings like on MINIXFREAK V9 ?
              Thank you very much for your work.

Comment

hi minixfreak
                it is posible to add uinput (kernel) module in your rom ?
                i planned to use this box in my car with pioneer appradio(for touch input etc)

but there is no proper uinput support in beelink roms.

Comment

I would like to ask whether it is possible in a new upgrade to have a 64bit version.

Comment

Originally posted by boymanos View Post
                    I would like to ask whether it is possible in a new upgrade to have a 64bit version.
                    not going to happen till android 10... the source code is developed for 32bit and i heard amlogic 10 source code for amlogic does include 64bit

Comment

i am uploading v3 so will update changelog and all once everything is uploaded

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                        i am uploading v3 so will update changelog and all once everything is uploaded
                        I'm not seeing the Beelink ROMS only the H96 and T95Q

Comment

links are fixed sorry for that

Comment

The rom is nice, but you didn't put the switch in the remote control's functions for alternating between android and coreleec as in the previous rom v2.

Comment

Originally posted by boymanos View Post
                              The rom is nice, but you didn't put the switch in the remote control's functions for alternating between android and coreleec as in the previous rom v2.
                              I removed it completely as u can do this with app from playstore ... i stuck to android for the most part

Comment

Working...
                              X