what version of SPARTAN rom should be use for this device

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iJunb0y View Post
      what version of SPARTAN rom should be use for this device

DDR

Comment

Hello. Thank you for the awesome rom version 6.9 that you made, . Just couple issues that I ran to is black screen every now and then which I exit a app it happens and require restarting, and voice search is not in keyboard and not working in app store or any other app and also my logitech mouse not working in keyboard .. I'm using a ari w remote control.. I appreciate if you could help me with that.. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by sam31535 View Post
          Hello. Thank you for the awesome rom version 6.9 that you made, . Just couple issues that I ran to is black screen every now and then which I exit a app it happens and require restarting, and voice search is not in keyboard and not working in app store or any other app and also my logitech mouse not working in keyboard .. I'm using a ari w remote control.. I appreciate if you could help me with that.. Thank you
          I'll look into it in a future build .... right now I'm planning on doing a build for specific models of the gt kings instead of universal but we shall see and I'll try to address those issues

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

I'll look into it in a future build .... right now I'm planning on doing a build for specific models of the gt kings instead of universal but we shall see and I'll try to address those issues
            Awesome mate.. Thank you for your reply

Comment

TEMPORARY FIX:

DELETE AFRD from your Device.
              HDR to SDR= OFF
              SDR to HDR= OFF

Comment

TEMPORARY FIX:

HDR to SDR= OFF
                SDR to HDR= OFF

Thank you

Comment

hello the link for the download is dead or can we find it thank you

Comment

TEMPORARY FIX:

HDR to SDR= OFF
                    SDR to HDR= OFF

Just wondering if I'm using the right rom for this box? Is this ddr or lpddr?
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

d e l e t e d
                      Last edited by Guest; 05-07-2021, 16:15.

Comment

Just wondering if I'm using the right rom for this box? Is this ddr or lpddr?
                        ddr

Comment

I can't download this rom though the link,can you give me another link to download this rom,thank you

Comment

the link is down, you plan an upgrade version?

Comment

I uploaded to OneDrive. The firmware will stay there for a while. Is DDR version for Spartan v6.9.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtRfxijAl-cFgQtsZoKQzL3bgNMm?e=rPo1bX
                              Last edited by misufreak; 06-03-2021, 10:08.

Comment

will this works on C92X, SA9X, SA9X, 6B9X ?

Comment

Working...
                                X