No announcement yet.

[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S922X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad little, thank you for your beautiful rom.

Comment

The ROM run smooth but I have two issue : 1) HDMI CEC "one key play" setting not preserve after reboot, 2) I use box internal mic for voice search/typing, because malfunction of mic of the remote control &/or convenient TV remote control usage. For that I use : developer settings/deactivate USB audio rooting . In V3 ROM this setting not work.
      Thanks for help and many thanks for ROM.
      Last edited by misufreak; 06-02-2020, 09:13.

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post
        The ROM run smooth but I have two issue : 1) HDMI CEC "one key play" setting not preserve after reboot, 2) I use box internal mic for voice search/typing, because malfunction of mic of the remote control &/or convenient TV remote control usage. For that I use : developer settings/deactivate USB audio rooting . In V3 ROM this setting not work.
        Thanks for help and many thanks for ROM.
        Have no issue with remote voice typing ... and for hdmi cec I don't use that but pretty sure it works reburn the firmwate nd try again ... and does anyone else have the problem ?

Comment

This Version (V3) is based on 910PO

Thanks for the infomation

Sportsman

Comment

The mic from my remote control is defective, and for my convenience in most cases I use TV remote control to control my box. In any other ROMs with "developer settings/deactivate USB audio rooting" I was able to use internal mic. With V3 this setting not have any efect. Maybe it's another way to choose from my input device?

Comment

The mic from my remote control is defective, and for my convenience in most cases I use TV remote control to control my box. In any other ROMs with "developer settings/deactivate USB audio rooting" I was able to use internal mic. With V3 this setting not have any efect. Maybe it's another way to choose from my input device?
              I can show u video proof that cec does work and voice remote... i tested today ... diffinately something wrong with ur setup

Comment

I believe your words, I do not need other proofs that your good remote control work, but my remote control have defective mic. So I use internal mic. With HDMI CEC "one key play" function, not so big deal, other function works.
                I will redownload and reburn the firmware to see if somethings happen.

Or a better question : internal mic from your B922 box works, if you have remote control USB dongle plugged in?
                I found two more settings who isn't preserved after reboot : HDMI CEC "one key power off" ( I think is linked with the first ) , and one what I think is irelevant for my hardware, screensaver start after 5 min, other settings not preserved after reboot.
                Last edited by misufreak; 06-03-2020, 08:17.

Comment

I redownload firmware (for B922 same sha256 - dab35d73a0992b28d3dcf516b4506fd7cd90a0285cec9b402a c7b0a51a9e59a2 ), reburn on my box and make the settings : exactly same issues.

Comment

Hi:

I have received new gt king tv box. I like to install your firmware, but i don know which one to install. Where i find model number?

Comment

I redownload firmware (for B922 same sha256 - dab35d73a0992b28d3dcf516b4506fd7cd90a0285cec9b402a c7b0a51a9e59a2 ), reburn on my box and make the settings : exactly same issues.
                      i made for gt king b922 but i physically dont have the device ... i have both gt kings pro 922h gt king and the new gt king maybe its only with that build , i used 910p0 kernel but 906 system so try using 906p0 kernel extract it and flash to your system

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsman View Post
                        This Version (V3) is based on 910PO

Thanks for the infomation

Sportsman
                        its based on 906p0 system but 910 kernel

Comment

Thank you for your work Minixfreak, did you found a common bug about ethernet disconnects with vpn in the GT King Pro?

Comment

Originally posted by poffpoff View Post
                            Thank you for your work Minixfreak, did you found a common bug about ethernet disconnects with vpn in the GT King Pro?
                            I use vpn though router and haven't tested through firmware

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

i used 910p0 kernel but 906 system so try using 906p0 kernel extract it and flash to your system
                              I leave this, which for some is banal, to professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by poffpoff View Post
                                Hello,
                                Do you use dhcp protocol ?
                                I have same issue solved with static IP

Comment

Working...
                                X