No announcement yet.

[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S922X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS King X installed perfectly, using the Google setup.......... Setup was flawless, now to test my personal apps....... I always prefer the ATV version of Android........

Outstanding, thank you.......
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Yep Looks and loads as expected...Excellent, well done
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Question: Can OpenElec be installed as the main/sole OS on the Beelink GT King?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post
          It can but im not the best at explaining ..

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

It can but im not the best at explaining ..
            Okay thanks. I think that option maybe the best one for me.

Comment

You are far better off by running CoreELEC from a fast microSD card.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

You are far better off by running CoreELEC from a fast microSD card.
                Really. I thought having it installed permanently would improve things, on the internal chip. The box itself has one purpose, to play video housed on external media via USB. I have another Android device should I need it for other things but I can't honestly say that I use the other features.

Comment

The people from the CoreELEC recommend that you do not run their OS from the internal storage. Unless that has changed recently.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                    The people from the CoreELEC recommend that you do not run their OS from the internal storage. Unless that has changed recently.
                    That seems a real pity. I suppose they know what they are talking about. I recall installing another Linux based OS on another box some time ago and that seemed to be okay. I think that was OpenELEC.

Comment

Will redo gs king x build in the next few weeks to fix some issues thanks everyone for there patience and do enjoy the build I have out now

Comment

Thanks again, Minixfreak for another awesome ATV version of Android for the GS King X..

Minixfreak from the Freaktab forum has "done it again", created an ATV version of Android for the newest Beelink GS-King X media player/networked storage dev...

Comment

v4 is looking sooooo good and fast just working out a few things .... maybe this weekend ill release for all the gt kings/pro and gs king x then followed by gt1 mini2 then gt1 mini ....

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                            v4 is looking sooooo good and fast just working out a few things .... maybe this weekend ill release for all the gt kings/pro and gs king x then followed by gt1 mini2 then gt1 mini ....
                            Amazing. Thank you

Comment

Are you developing a version that is not Android TV? I might give it a spin once my box arrives.

Comment

Are you developing a version that is not Android TV? I might give it a spin once my box arrives.
                                No i stick with androidtv but maybe ill make version for regular

Comment

Working...
                                X