Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

No i stick with androidtv but maybe ill make version for regular
    I prefer regular personally. Android TV looks impressive but I have no real use for the extras.

Comment

Does the MINIX NEO A2 Lite remote work with this box generally speaking, I mean on all ROMS including default. I like this remote as it is back-lit though I don't have the corresponding Minix device.

Comment

think i fixed all the issues and hopefully will release soon , also made universal build 1 build for all gt king pros, 1 build for gt kings and 1 build for for gs king x

Comment

think i fixed all the issues and hopefully will release soon , also made universal build 1 build for all gt king pros, 1 build for gt kings and 1 build for for gs king x
          Cheers. Grateful for your time and effort.

Comment

Looking forward for V4, thank you for your work Minixfreak.

Comment

builds for v4 s922x are uploading and changelog is up enjoy everyone ....

Comment

Thanks! I'm going to install a universal one for the B922. The 4PDA forum informed everyone

Comment

Currently I am using a ROM XTMOD on my X96 Max but this does not allow me to delete files on external USB devices. For this task I must use a module included in Magisk.

This option is not granted in Kodi Leia but it is in FTMC and I freely delete files from drives within that app.

Does your ROM have the correct permissions set to allow the user to delete files on external USB drives. This is important to me, plus I don't think Magisk is supported as far as I know which only provides a workaround for this task.

I cannot install a ROM that will not allow the deletion of files on external USB media.

My GT King just passed customs so will be with me in a day or two.

Comment

Hi.
                    Spartan V4 have same behavior like V3 for my B922 : screensaver start after 5 min, other settings not preserved after reboot and developer settings/deactivate USB audio rooting setting not working.
                    Thanks for your work.

Comment

Thank you for the new build Minixfreak, which one its the difference between GT KING 922X and GT KING PRO builds?
                      Which one its the correct for GT King Pro s/n SA9H?
                      Thanks in advance for your time.
                      ??

Comment

Originally posted by poffpoff View Post
                        Thank you for the new build Minixfreak, which one its the difference between GT KING 922X and GT KING PRO builds?
                        Which one its the correct for GT King Pro s/n SA9H?
                        Thanks in advance for your time.
                        ??
                        gt king pro build

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post
                          Hi.
                          Spartan V4 have same behavior like V3 for my B922 : screensaver start after 5 min, other settings not preserved after reboot and developer settings/deactivate USB audio rooting setting not working.
                          Thanks for your work.
                          screen saver settings always goes back to default of 5 mins, such a wierd issue ... have to really look into this .... xannytech will test and help me in the future once we both have enough time ..... probably a permission issue or could be one of my tweaks ... not to sure i have done so much work on this ..... so hard to find the issue if anyone knows how to fix that issue please feel free to share and ill fix my builds its such a minor issue but still i like everything fixed
                          Last edited by minixfreak; 06-29-2020, 22:48.

Comment

screen saver settings always goes back to default of 5 mins, such a wierd issue ... have to really look into this .... xannytech will test and help me in the future once we both have enough time ..... probably a permission issue or could be one of my tweaks ... not to sure i have done so much work on this ..... so hard to find the issue if anyone knows how to fix that issue please feel free to share and ill fix my builds its such a minor issue but still i like everything fixed
                            init.d - 01Settings - settings put system screen_off_timeout 300000

Comment

Originally posted by dutch_ View Post

init.d - 01Settings - settings put system screen_off_timeout 300000
                              okay would have to remove that .... i did so much with tweaks i lost track of everything ....will fix in the near future

Comment

This firmware is more stable for me, in AFRd usage.
                                If the two issues were solved, for me it would be the perfect firmware.
                                Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X