No announcement yet.

[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S922X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I activate voice typing when the keyboard is shown on screen?
    When I press and hold the mic button on my remote, the Android TV voice assistant is activated instead.

Comment

Could you please include a .zip twrp flashable version of this rom
      I can't install with usb burning tool
      If I try sd card method I end up in twrp
      I'm stuck with Alvatech rom and would like to give your rom a go
      Bluetooth only works within half a meter of the box
      wondering if your rom has fixed this

Comment

Originally posted by Dvsp View Post
        Could you please include a .zip twrp flashable version of this rom
        I can't install with usb burning tool
        If I try sd card method I end up in twrp
        I'm stuck with Alvatech rom and would like to give your rom a go
        Bluetooth only works within half a meter of the box
        wondering if your rom has fixed this
        What device do u have ... 100 percent it will work with USB burning tool if u have beelink and also have to make sure u have a good enough cord ... i use to have a USB to USB but bought a new USB 3.0 one and volla works good

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

What device do u have ... 100 percent it will work with USB burning tool if u have beelink and also have to make sure u have a good enough cord ... i use to have a USB to USB but bought a new USB 3.0 one and volla works good
          Gt king pro sn:SA9H
          I can't use usb burning tool, every time I plug in it gets recognised but disconnects 5 seconds later before drivers are installed even though drivers were installed when installing usb burning tool
          Don't think it is an issue with the cable as I've used the same cable to update a ugoos am6 plus without issues
          also tried reinstalling alvatech rom through sd card method and worked strait away
          tried the same with your rom and just won't work
          if I let go of reset button just after boot logo it will just boot normally
          If i hold reset it just goes into twrp
          not sure what I'm doing wrong
          Tried re downloading your rom and making an sd with burn card maker but still won't work
          put alvatech rom on same sd and worked first go
          I can't even install stock firmware
          Last edited by Dvsp; 07-17-2020, 23:23. Reason: makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Dvsp View Post

Gt king pro sn:SA9H
            I can't use usb burning tool, every time I plug in it gets recognised but disconnects 5 seconds later before drivers are installed even though drivers were installed when installing usb burning tool
            Don't think it is an issue with the cable as I've used the same cable to update a ugoos am6 plus without issues
            also tried reinstalling alvatech rom through sd card method and worked strait away
            tried the same with your rom and just won't work
            if I let go of reset button just after boot logo it will just boot normally
            If i hold reset it just goes into twrp
            not sure what I'm doing wrong
            Tried re downloading your rom and making an sd with burn card maker but still won't work
            put alvatech rom on same sd and worked first go
            I can't even install stock firmware
            Maybe setup in windows... i had that issue a long time ago and reinstalled windows and had no issue ... so either try a different computer or reinstall windows

Comment

Maybe setup in windows... i had that issue a long time ago and reinstalled windows and had no issue ... so either try a different computer or reinstall windows
              Thanks for your quick response
              I tried a new bought usb3 m-m wasn't cheap
              then tried a smaller 8gb micro sd and volla it worked
              Everything working fine
              Bluetooth is working from 3m now

Thanks you and great rom

Comment

I have v5 ready for s922 but will release when I get all the platforms done ... but i can tell u this I added the old androidtv home service so u can disable the update in playstore so it doesn't give u the black screen and the settings not saving should be fixed as well

Comment

I have v5 ready for s922 but will release when I get all the platforms done ... but i can tell u this I added the old androidtv home service so u can disable the update in playstore so it doesn't give u the black screen and the settings not saving should be fixed as well
                  Is this based upon 911P0 ROM for GT King?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

Is this based upon 911P0 ROM for GT King?
                    Yes

Comment

V4 Spartan Rom works pretty good on my beelink GT King Pro box i´m impressed, however and idk if dev knows about this small bug already? if i shut down my box it takes more than over 20sec to shut down and after it did, the box restart it self again other then that i didn`t notice any other problems good job and thanks for this rom! quick question is it for you possible to mod the recent apps tasker to add a clear all button?

GT-King Pro firmware for 922H: 910P0 is out Holy Sh... this thing has a lot changes!
                      http://bee-link.com/forum.php/forum....read&tid=70523
                      Last edited by DEGGA; 08-11-2020, 09:44.

Comment

Anybody tried Moonlight gamestream on the King Pro? No luck with it. I'm able to pair, but when I try to start a game I'm greeted with a black screen. Game never starts on the host PC. I tried this ROM, also 912P0 stock, both same behavior. I also have a S912 box (x92 on ATVExperience), there it does work. Weird...

Comment

I have to say this v4 of spartan ATV is nice. can you please add the Power Off button as this will be more convinient to shut down the TV box, not by the remote. Looking at V4, it is based on 914P0, which is not for GT King B922 (GT King B922 is th latest version is 910P0), but the rom is nice anyway.

Thank you

Comment

minixfreak

Hello mate, I was just wondering if this ROM will support Dolby output for the GT King Pro?
                            I'm not sure of the model number yet as the box will be arriving this afternoon but I can only hope that it's a revision 2.

Any info on v5 would be massively appreciated as it'll make this the only ROM that's right up to date

Many thanks,

Nathan

Comment

Does this ROM support Cast from Android phone (for example YT app from mobile to TV) on GT-King? If not, are you going to support it in later versions.
                              Thanks for answer!

Comment

Originally posted by sevsman View Post
                                minixfreak

Hello mate, I was just wondering if this ROM will support Dolby output for the GT King Pro?
                                I'm not sure of the model number yet as the box will be arriving this afternoon but I can only hope that it's a revision 2.

Any info on v5 would be massively appreciated as it'll make this the only ROM that's right up to date

Many thanks,

Nathan
                                i do have it just havent uploaded v5 .... i made for s922x and s905x3 ... still have to do s905x2

Comment

Working...
                                X