[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S922X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

i do have it just havent uploaded v5 .... i made for s922x and s905x3 ... still have to do s905x2
    Awesome, I'll wait impatiently lol

Thanks a million for you work dude

Many thanks,

Nathan

Comment

i do have it just havent uploaded v5 .... i made for s922x and s905x3 ... still have to do s905x2

I do not see anything that has gone up?

Comment

This is the best rom I've used so far !! Great job !

Comment

Hell yeah canĀ“t wait to flash the new version and use it!

Comment

Originally posted by boymanos View Post

I do not see anything that has gone up?
            You literally replied to a message that says it isn't uploaded yet lol

Regards,

Nathan

Comment

Can this rom fit for Magicsee N6 Plus too?

Comment

Or for X88 King?

Comment

Originally posted by hman89 View Post
                  Or for X88 King?
                  eventually i could adapt for thos boxes just hard when i dont have the boxes to test

Comment

@minixfreak

Hey dude,

I don't suppose you have hashes for the v5 releases do you? I only just noticed that v5 has been released but I can't get it to flash. After downloading a few times, it would seem that my DL's are corrupted as the hash is different for each one.

Thanks a million again for these releases mate and I hope you're healthy and well

Regards,
                    Nathan

Comment

First of all, thank you very much for all the work you do, each firmware is faster and more stable than the previous one.
                      With respect to the last firmware when I configure the powerkey as shutdown, pressing it reboots the system. If I leave the power key pressed and the options to turn off, sleep and restart appear, when I press turn off it also restarts. I can't find a way to turn it off, I can only put it into sleep mode or restart it.
                      Sorry for my english and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonazan View Post
                        First of all, thank you very much for all the work you do, each firmware is faster and more stable than the previous one.
                        With respect to the last firmware when I configure the powerkey as shutdown, pressing it reboots the system. If I leave the power key pressed and the options to turn off, sleep and restart appear, when I press turn off it also restarts. I can't find a way to turn it off, I can only put it into sleep mode or restart it.
                        Sorry for my english and thank you.

Are you by any chance using the GT King Pro v5 version.
                        If you are, would you mind posting the hash string for it?

Thanks,
                        Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by sevsman View Post
                          Thanks,
                          Nathan
                          Yes, I use the Gt king Pro v5 version.
                          I dont know how to see the hash string. Sorry for my english. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sevsman View Post

Thanks,
                            Nathan
                            MD5 --- 31ec2d91b5501e1ebee5a878d14b614e
                            SHA1 --- 945f1710729ff3af23aa37fc32ff97e92f1c6cb6
                            SHA256 --- 6ced126cb3d3a12a40cf8bbd142be2cdbf81117c2e1ac62ecb aa15de7c612942

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post

MD5 --- 31ec2d91b5501e1ebee5a878d14b614e
                              SHA1 --- 945f1710729ff3af23aa37fc32ff97e92f1c6cb6
                              SHA256 --- 6ced126cb3d3a12a40cf8bbd142be2cdbf81117c2e1ac62ecb aa15de7c612942
                              Thanks a ton for this mate. I started using 913PO but beelink shouldn't have even released it due to horrendous lag and freezes. I've now got v5 up and running and oh wow, is it smooth or what!!
                              The most up to date ROM just keeps getting better

Comment

eventually i could adapt for thos boxes just hard when i dont have the boxes to test
                                Interested for Magicsee N6 Plus rather than X88 King because that King have some ROMs and N6 Plus which in my opinion is better have almost none custom ROM. N6 Plus is on a way to me and as far as I know this box uses 4GB DDR4 RAM as some GT King revision, what network modules IDK. All other could fit ok I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X