No announcement yet.

[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S922X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p.s This box(N6 Plus) have front panel with clock, network, etc info and that couldn't match with GT King. But as i said all other things could be fine. Original firwmare are here https://mega.nz/file/sSBz0aQS#aG6ThJ...QD49n7Rv_qOqrU

Comment

Hi, I wanted to ask the following: if I pass this rom to a beelink king pro will I have the support of all the audio formats that the original rom has? I'm more interested in the dts sound, will I have it with this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by boymanos View Post
        Hi, I wanted to ask the following: if I pass this rom to a beelink king pro will I have the support of all the audio formats that the original rom has? I'm more interested in the dts sound, will I have it with this rom?
        yes

Comment

Hi, how can I replace the Leanback keyboard?
          I have an air mouse but the new leanback keyboard only accepts input from the dpad, I would still like to type with the virtual on-screen keyboard with the air mouse.

When I install AOSP keyboard it installs fine but the keyboard does not appear on the screen and I have activated the keyboard in the settings.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Excelent ROM btw, the only ROM where I don't have any issues with 4k 60hz resolution, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by badboyswa View Post
            Hi, how can I replace the Leanback keyboard?
            I have an air mouse but the new leanback keyboard only accepts input from the dpad, I would still like to type with the virtual on-screen keyboard with the air mouse.

When I install AOSP keyboard it installs fine but the keyboard does not appear on the screen and I have activated the keyboard in the settings.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Excelent ROM btw, the only ROM where I don't have any issues with 4k 60hz resolution, thank you!
            it should work but i can look into the issue try a different keyboard see if u can activate in settings

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
              Is there possible that you will add some more 922X boxes for Spartan Rom? I'm using now Magicsee N6 Plus box. Its really good box, but have just few firmwares - stock and one custom. I can be your beta tester for this box if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by hman89 View Post
                Is there possible that you will add some more 922X boxes for Spartan Rom? I'm using now Magicsee N6 Plus box. Its really good box, but have just few firmwares - stock and one custom. I can be your beta tester for this box if you want.
                when i get time im thinking maybe after christmas

Comment

when i get time im thinking maybe after christmas
                  Sounds good. We all have real life in first place and that is understandable. I'm just letting you know that you always can PM me if you want me to test something there on N6 Plus box.

Comment

Hi, I try Spartan V5 and it's work very well, but I have a problem with Amazon Prime Video downloaded from Google playstore, installation and configuration OK but when I try to play a video there is an error, and can't play nothing... What the problem ?
                    Edit : I'm in France

Comment

Originally posted by Ac2n View Post
                      Hi, I try Spartan V5 and it's work very well, but I have a problem with Amazon Prime Video downloaded from Google playstore, installation and configuration OK but when I try to play a video there is an error, and can't play nothing... What the problem ?
                      Edit : I'm in France
                      you have to download the mobile version as the device is not certified , its like netflix u have to download mobile version

Comment

you have to download the mobile version as the device is not certified , its like netflix u have to download mobile version
                        Thank minixfreak What a hassle it's history of uncertified device, I who sought to have the dolby 5.1 sound with amazon prime video, it is suddenly missed with the mobile version I will only have stereo ... In any case beautiful Realization that this ATV ROM, nice job ..!

Comment

All went well.

"Please wait..." is that TV checks update info.
                          After a while, it will go to main screen.

Thanks for your efforer.

@minixfreak
                          Spartan Rom was installed by USB-Maker method, because my windows PC can not keep recognzing the USB device.

After rebooting and updateing, Red Spartan Screen showed, and I set the language as "Chinese Simplied", as the pic below.
                          Then Screen "Please wait..." kept and no more progress.

Did it fail?
                          Or does it keep visiting internet? Some websites can not be visited in China.

Would you please help me out?
                          Last edited by kapmix; 11-14-2020, 10:25.

Comment

I'll fix it on next build
                            @misufreak

Did V5 fix the issue that it can not reboot to Coreelec in SD Card?
                            Or how to reboot to Coreelec in V5?

Comment

My serial number begins, 922HHQAG..... Will this, or possibly something else work for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post
                                My serial number begins, 922HHQAG..... Will this, or possibly something else work for it?
                                it explans in the guide if its gt king match the serial numbers if its gt king pro its a universal build

Comment

Working...
                                X