-Ugoos FIrmware as base 0.4.2
    -Magisk/Root Options
    -Cleaned Up the firmware
    -Wifi 6 Support
    -Focused on Stability

Downloads

Sorry for being out of the game for awhile , Slowly coming Back

Screenshots

https://imgur.com/ZxsCQug https://imgur.com/AzBA2wm https://imgur.com/YSJMtJE https://imgur.com/UKlgfQL https://imgur.com/wx5tal6

This Is My New Project which I welcome developers to make it even better with me Join Team Spartan Today
    Last edited by minixfreak; 03-23-2022, 10:01.

does it do for all the s / n of beelink? s / n922x, s / n B922

Comment

Originally posted by boymanos View Post
      does it do for all the s / n of beelink? s / n922x, s / n B922
      Yes I made build for all the revisions

Comment

Hi,
        it possible to play with this version DTS HD, True HD?
        On Android.
        greeting
        Sportsman

Comment

• mo123
          mo123 commented
          Editing a comment
          No, for that you need to use a Ugoos S922x device.
          Or install CoreELEC to your device, but can't run Android apps simultaneously then.

The ROM is great and everything works as it should except one thing, the switch OS option doesn't do anything, I need to use the reset switch to change to Coreelec..Barring that small issue I don't think my GT King has ever operated as well, even Netflix and Prime seem to be better than SD, not 1080p but very watchable

Comment

Originally posted by ajcdn62 View Post
          The ROM is great and everything works as it should except one thing, the switch OS option doesn't do anything, I need to use the reset switch to change to Coreelec..Barring that small issue I don't think my GT King has ever operated as well, even Netflix and Prime seem to be better than SD, not 1080p but very watchable
          glad you like it there will be faster and more improved builds as we go, im looking for developers to help out on the project

Comment

I am confused, what do you mean "need to use the reset switch to change to Coreelec"?? When you setup CoreELEC using a microSD card, each time you reboot your box, it will boot into CoreELEC....... I don't know what you mean by reset switch??

Also, Netflix plays in 1080p with DD+ under CoreELEC........ Not sure about Prime, don't use it.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I am confused, what do you mean "need to use the reset switch to change to Coreelec"?? When you setup CoreELEC using a microSD card, each time you reboot your box, it will boot into CoreELEC....... I don't know what you mean by reset switch??

Also, Netflix plays in 1080p with DD+ under CoreELEC........ Not sure about Prime, don't use it.
              Coreelec doesn't load unless you use the reset switch on the box, simply restarting the box with the sdcard does not start Coreelec it goes directly to Android, even unplugging the box...The comments about Netflix and Prime were about the ROM not Coreelec

Comment

Coreelec doesn't load unless you use the reset switch on the box, simply restarting the box with the sdcard does not start Coreelec it goes directly to Android, even unplugging the box...The comments about Netflix and Prime were about the ROM not Coreelec
                That is very unusual about CoreELEC not starting from boot up. Try a different DTB file, and see if that could be an issue...... You should ONLY need to use the reset button on the first install of CoreELEC, and never again.......
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

That is very unusual about CoreELEC not starting from boot up. Try a different DTB file, and see if that could be an issue...... You should ONLY need to use the reset button on the first install of CoreELEC, and never again.......
                  thanks, it loads now with the Micro SDCard in and a fresh boot of the box, Switch OS still isn't working though.

Comment

thanks, it loads now with the Micro SDCard in and a fresh boot of the box, Switch OS still isn't working though.
                    I'll fix it on next build

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

I'll fix it on next build
                      Awesome, that will only make an already great ROM better...I did have a thought though in regards to the boot up animation, I wish I knew how to do it, but what I think would look really cool is the Beelink skull and flashing eyes wearing a Spartan helmet.

Comment

Awesome, that will only make an already great ROM better...I did have a thought though in regards to the boot up animation, I wish I knew how to do it, but what I think would look really cool is the Beelink skull and flashing eyes wearing a Spartan helmet.
                        I will look into this

Comment

anyone here good at at making bootlogos or graphics in general ? maybe u can help spartan room look better just message me if u can help

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                            anyone here good at at making bootlogos or graphics in general ? maybe u can help spartan room look better just message me if u can help
                            I don't use Spartan , but all MINIXFREAK OS 2020 have, in general, very pleasant graphics. Apropos, thank you very much for V9!

Comment

Working...
                            X