Which Rom is for SA9HH?

Thank you
    Ddr

Comment

Originally posted by iJunb0y View Post
      #SPARTAN V6.9 DDR

Device: GTKINGPRO WiFi6

DEVELOPER OPTIONS cannot be Disabled.

is it a bug or is it a New Feature for v6.9?

can we have an option to turn it on/off in the next update?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
      It's built in with my tweaks it shouldn't matter if on or off just enable or disable what u need

Comment

Some things are missing that are not translated into Spanish, can you translate ? It is a small thing, also after installation, the icons come out very large, can this be fixed?

Thanks for your job,

Comment

Originally posted by Jaloga View Post
          Some things are missing that are not translated into Spanish, can you translate ? It is a small thing, also after installation, the icons come out very large, can this be fixed?

Thanks for your job,
          Default dpi is 320 u can always build prop editor and change it to 240

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

It's built in with my tweaks it shouldn't matter if on or off just enable or disable what u need
            Auto Refresh and BlackScreen is Fixed when AFRd and Developers Options is Disabled in v6.8 this is what we do.

can you make this Optional ?

Comment

Spanish translation missing

Comment

Originally posted by iJunb0y View Post
                Auto Refresh and BlackScreen is Fixed when AFRd and Developers Options is Disabled in v6.8 this is what we do.

can you make this Optional ?

ill take it under consideration when i build the next build

Comment

Can the app icons be put closer together than those inside the Drawer app?
                  even the selection box is very large and maybe that's why the separation is, it could be adjusted a little to the icon

Comment

Que pasa? Tienes problema con la lingua??

I would like to heat up tea with the USB port, can you make it? :-P

Comment

There are some things that are not translated, but thing, if it could be fixed, another bug that I see is that sometimes the screen remains black, can it be fixed in a new update?
                      Thanks

Comment

There are some things that are not translated, but thing, if it could be fixed, another bug that I see is that sometimes the screen remains black, can it be fixed in a new update?
                        Thanks
                        I also Experience this.

Comment

Will these small problems be corrected with a new update? Black screen = sometimes Restart = sometimes doesn't work Language = missing translation in some texts, for example Internet network, App = applications and other texts. Will it be corrected?

Comment

Will these small problems be corrected with a new update? Black screen = sometimes Restart = sometimes doesn't work Language = missing translation in some texts, for example Internet network, App = applications and other texts. Will it be corrected?
                            possibly i need to get some time first

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

possibly i need to get some time first
                              Also in the box, of applications, they are separated by the selection box, you could put just the icon, so there is not so much space between each application

Comment

I sent you a personal message Dev.

Comment

Working...
                                X