Help with choosing right ATV ROM - GT-King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with choosing right ATV ROM - GT-King

Hello, I'm looking for Android TV based ROM for my Beelink GT-King. I'm little bit confused, because there is so many of them (Sasvald, ALVATECH, Spartan by minixfreak, SC v2 ...). Is there anybody who tried all of them or who can give me a tip which one to use based on usability, smooth run, lowest number of bugs, activity of developer etc.
    I'm thankful for any help.
    Thanks a lot!

I have tried them all, and each one has it's good points. I can only suggest that you personally try each one.......... It is not uncommon for me to swap ROM's 2 or 3 times in one day just to check a certain feature or app performance.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      I have tried them all, and each one has it's good points. I can only suggest that you personally try each one.......... It is not uncommon for me to swap ROM's 2 or 3 times in one day just to check a certain feature or app performance.
      Thanks for the answer. So I'm going to try them all and hopefully I will choose one as my favorite. Honestly i'm not into switching them everyday. I just want to use one. I mainly for Kodi, YT and Twitch...

Comment

Originally posted by Shiri View Post

Thanks for the answer. So I'm going to try them all and hopefully I will choose one as my favorite. Honestly i'm not into switching them everyday. I just want to use one. I mainly for Kodi, YT and Twitch...
        I don't have this box, but have been following the different ROM threads and if I had to choose for my first test I would go with Alvatech's ROM, his thread looks like it has gotten the most follow-up updates.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

I don't have this box, but have been following the different ROM threads and if I had to choose for my first test I would go with Alvatech's ROM, his thread looks like it has gotten the most follow-up updates.

Cheers
          Thanks for the recommendation. Certainly I'm going to try It. I'm still waiting for Male-to-Male USB cable to be delivered to me, so I didn't try any ROM yet. But I looked at their forum threads and Alvatech's ROM and Spartan by minixfreak looks the best to me.

Comment

Not sure you have been to this website, but it give some very good information on ROM's. It is a Russian forum, so you will need a translator. Google Chrome automatically translates it for me, when I open their site.

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
            X