SB9HH inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SB9HH inside

Yesterday i did open my Gt King Pro, and look the antenas, and try figurate why they catch wi-fi so bad....

The front painel, is the antena...but im my opinion, something is wrong......

Thinking buy a cable and install a external Antena.....opnions?

Photos:

i have difficulty put photos on this forum....
    Another one

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
      i have difficulty put photos on this forum....
      Another one

have a time to compare this GT king Pro.

Until October 6, we have a deal for the new Beelink GT-King Pro in the online store Gearbest.com, an improved version of the Beelink GT-King that you can

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn`t understand your comment....

I open so everbody can see antenas and try to help to improve Wi-Reception.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
          Didn`t understand your comment....

I open so everbody can see antenas and try to help to improve Wi-Reception.....
          is your Device GT King Pro WiFi6?

The Link I posted has photos also, but different compared to the one you posted.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ah ok. Now i understand. Yes its true. My version has a massive cooler covering CPU and ram....however i still didn`t open. Very strange...but it keeps well cool!

Last night, on my room, i did try connect Power line, however, it was worse then Wi-fi.

Wi-fi, also suckes, andi get about:

Download: 0.27mb`s
            Upload: 0.37mb`s.

Very, very bad.
            So i try to do a small experience: Found a old ADSL router, open, and remove the antenna.
            Then i open my Beelink Gt King Pro, remove original cable wi-fi, and connect the one i get from a old router....

Result:
            Donwload:30Mb`s
            Upload: 33Mb`s

About 300% increase reception!! The wi-fi router is about 7 meters, so now, gives me same signal has my phone.
            Amazing improve.
            Don`t understand why Beelink, didn`t give a optional output external antenna.....
            Connecting, surfing....was a new level now. Hope i help someone with wi-fi problems...

Some photo:

Comment

Working...
            X