gt king 6a9x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gt king 6a9x

hi Friends i have bought a new gt king its serial starts with 6a9x... is it the same as sa9x? when searching for custom have i to search for sa9x ddr?
    thanks

Hi, I also have a 6A9X and I need to get a modified firmware based on the original from beelink 917P0_wol_bt This version only supports the new AIRW remote control. Thank you

Comment

it seems it's not so common, anyway someone on telegram chat suggested me to use spartan or slimbox rom ddr4, i didn't try yet cause i'm quite satisfied. i flashed twrp and now i'll try magisk

Comment

In this stock Rom, i can confirm, TWRP and Magisk with alvatech method works. Still didn't try a custom rom, still nobody sent a link for this stock firmware, not even beelink

Comment

ok i think i found it, firmware is 917p0 from here, it seems is compatible also with the other models listed, so probably other custom roms will work.. anyway in my case air mouse didnt worked

Comment

More from beelink they answered me 6a9x is lpddr4 NOO they wrote me again and confirm is DDR4

maybe they are little bit confused, it think is DDR4 with the same Rom as SA9X or 6B9x
            Last edited by esclusoilcane; 11-08-2021, 09:52.

Comment

Originally posted by esclusoilcane View Post
              hi Friends i have bought a new gt king its serial starts with 6a9x... is it the same as sa9x? when searching for custom have i to search for sa9x ddr?mapquest driving directions
              thanks
              It is recommended that you search for firmware that specifically mentions support for the 6a9x series. Searching for "SA9x DDR" may not be applicable to your device, as it is designed for the older SA9x series.

Comment

Working...
              X