Mini M8s pro-c 707N0-C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZW Please answer the question
    When will you fix the problems with a resolution of 720p to a normal 1080p?

When watching movies, there are "artifacts", scatter images.
    Attached Files

Comment

WOrsT box ever, I have the same issues as the Artifacts on any video playing. its very annoying.
      Last edited by bayard0; 02-24-2018, 18:35.

Comment

hello my M8s pro-c is stuck on 720p. some seem to have a rom to fix this. can you please help me. i registered to the site just to get the rom to fix my tv box. feel free to pm me if you dont want to post here

Comment

Originally posted by fatso485 View Post
          hello my M8s pro-c is stuck on 720p. some seem to have a rom to fix this. can you please help me. i registered to the site just to get the rom to fix my tv box. feel free to pm me if you dont want to post here
          If you want to have this red rainbow picture, you can flash some older version (706N0) which works at 1080p instead of newer 707N0 which works on 720p and solves this issue.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by mXHX View Post

hmmm I take the copy of OTA update.zip and put here to download for everyone:
            https://mega.nz/#!dh81TAjJ!-8I_uMjVN...6aNPRHD4hSU38Y

it's 472MB and still same version 707N0 as before, but nothing relevant changes found except few changes in build.prop
            Only one relevant change in build.prop: they change persist.sys.app.rotation=original to =force_land
            and still 720p instead 1080p due to perfromance issues

anyone found any other changes ?
            Is it a full flashable firmware or update? & How to flash it for a fresh installation?

Comment

i think i read that other s912 roms can be flashed on out box. anybody have experince with this.

this? this 720p issue is out of hand

Comment

Which roms are compatible with this box?

Comment

Working...
                X