Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 port (Mini M8S Pro-C)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 port (Mini M8S Pro-C)

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share a rom I ported to the Mini M8S Pro-C variant (100mbps lan).

All credits go to tillaz87 for creating this great ROM for the Beelink GT1 (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndard-ultimate)

I simply just modified it to work on the Mini M8S Pro-C (bootloader, dtb etc)

Here's the url to download rom https://mega.nz/#!pXYQlI5S!5LRO7AGvK...wQkebuHlsEVbR4

Amlogic burning tool or bootcard maker is needed to install this rom.

I only have black screen. My model is 3gb/32.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabricio2 View Post
      If that firmware don't work, the best firmware is the Russian AM3 , or for ATV MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV10.7_Discontinued.img

Comment

Originally posted by Fabricio2 View Post
        Sounds like you have the Mini M8s Pro not the C variant, as far as I'm aware any GT1 firmware should work on it without any modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

If that firmware don't work, the best firmware is the Russian AM3 , or for ATV MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV10.7_Discontinued.img
          Thanks, i will try it.

Comment

Originally posted by anthony96 View Post

Sounds like you have the Mini M8s Pro not the C variant, as far as I'm aware any GT1 firmware should work on it without any modifications.
            I put the GT1_708D0 firmware, and it works for me.

Comment

Thank you very much anthony96. I recently uploaded the 708no-c firmware, Can I overwrite the firmware you uploaded? Or is there a separate firmware for the base?

Comment

Its not based on Beelink firmware, its using Vorke base.

Comment

This firmware is great, android tv from xiaomi mi box 3 which i have... Everything is great, except 2 of the most needed streaming apps dont work... Amazon prime video for androidTV or nvidia shield & netflix for androidTV... Amazon keeps trying to load vdo & fails... Netflix says at startup that it cant connect to nf server... I planned to keep this fw but alas!!!

Comment

hi, the firmware works to me, but I can't install any app from de playstore I just enter and chose an app and click to install and just there is a circle moving and nothing happens just stays there, and the rom is clear just came with youtube app and playstore, there's no any file manager app to install apps with a pendrive or sd card, I'm new in this things, can someone help me?

Comment

04-13-2020, 07:33
                      Hello,

Thanks for this.
                      I tried many firmware without real sucess in terms of result.
                      With this my box is fluid and smooth.

Just 1 think doesn't wrok properly (but I had naver try that before with other firmware even the original) : song by bleutooth.
                      The song is not proper. Maybe you have an idea to solve that ?

Edit 1 :
                      I discover another problem. I can turn on my box with the remote control. I explain me.
                      When box are on sleeping mode, I can turn on my box with remote controle.
                      But when is totally shutdown, I cannot turn on.
                      Somebody have an idea ?

One more many thanks for your sharing.

Rudy.
                      Last edited by RuDy70-25; 04-15-2020, 12:46.

Comment

Hi Rudy,

can you please share me the link of the most recent version of custom rom for M8S pro c mini android box. It will be great. Also, you can email me the same on [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                        X