We did below in this version.
    1. add navigator and status bar.
    2. add app store.

USB burning IMG:https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/pe...68f385181a1f88

Working great thanks!

Comment

my pleasure.

Comment

Hi ppl. OTA update worked on W95, but I have one box where is OTA update failed (that box has installed build 702N0). It says "Check failed. Check your OTA Service Agent). Why? Also, I have other W95 1GB/8GB, OTA update working. I updated it on build 705, and I new problem now. In app UPDATE&BACKUP button "Online update" in right upper corner is missing. Why?
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good firmware so far. Some things I noticed:

1) Some apps, Such as Speedtest and ACMarket cause the screen to rotate.
          2) If I switch to a new launcher (Nova Launcher or any other) there is no icon in the App Drawer to activate the TVSettings or DroidSettings (the right-side settings panel). The Android standard settings screen doesn't have all the settings the side panel does).

Thanks/

Comment

For the rotation problem you can modify the following line persist.sys.app.rotation=force_land in the build.prop file within system directory.

Comment

After updated it,notification bar persist on top,youtube,playstore...

Comment

Working...
              X