W95(S905W) Android7.1 Box with 1/8G, 2/8G, 2/16G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZW View Post

currently, sleep mode couldn't be turned off, we are going to release new IMG to fix this problem, hope soon.
    Thank you.
    Please fix the remote control bug.
    through an arbitrary period of time (always different), the remote control, stops working normally.
    Reboot does not help.
    I could not understand the reason for this.
    One of the assumptions is a conflict with the TV remote control.
    (Haier brand)
    At the same time, I have a Sunwell T95d TV-box, there is no such problem with him.
    I'm lost in guesswork, what could it be?
    I took the W95 to replace the Sunwell.
    But this problem does not make it possible to make a replacement.

Comment

Alright got mine working and here are the steps that i took:
      Male to Male USB - connect one end to W95 USB slot closes to TF Card slot
      Windows 7 (that's what i used)
      W95_703N0.img
      NEW_USB_Burning_Tool - entertainmentbox dot com/how-to-use-the-amlogic-usb-burning-tool/

Unzip the NEW_USB_Burning_Tool to your desktop
      Install driver first:
      - Connect the other end of Male USB to PC
      - NEW_USB_Burning_Tool\USB_Burning_Tool\WorldCup_Dev ice\InstallDriver.exe
      Copy the W95_703N0.img inside the - NEW_USB_Burning_Tool\USB_Burning_Tool\license
      Open the USB_Burning_Tool.exe - from NEW_USB_Burning_Tool\USB_Burning_Tool\
      Change to English
      File > Import Image > W95_703N0.img (located in NEW_USB_Burning_Tool\USB_Burning_Tool\license
      Right side of the program - Configuration: (check) Erase Flash (Normal Erase) and Erase bootloader
      Click Start
      3sec later - plug the Male USB to PC
      The program should start programming the img file to W95 box
      100% - click Stop, close the program and unplug the W95 box

Hope this help, ill check again tomorrow here and i will try/continue to help if i can

thanks and good luck - stay away from SuperSU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chris_j11 View Post
        Alright got mine working and here are the steps that i took:
        Male to Male USB - connect one end to W95 USB slot closes to TF Card slot
        Windows 7 (that's what i used)
        W95_703N0.img
        NEW_USB_Burning_Tool - entertainmentbox dot com/how-to-use-the-amlogic-usb-burning-tool/

Unzip the NEW_USB_Burning_Tool to your desktop
        Install driver first:
        - Connect the other end of Male USB to PC
        - NEW_USB_Burning_Tool\USB_Burning_Tool\WorldCup_Dev ice\InstallDriver.exe
        Copy the W95_703N0.img inside the - NEW_USB_Burning_Tool\USB_Burning_Tool\license
        Open the USB_Burning_Tool.exe - from NEW_USB_Burning_Tool\USB_Burning_Tool\
        Change to English
        File > Import Image > W95_703N0.img (located in NEW_USB_Burning_Tool\USB_Burning_Tool\license
        Right side of the program - Configuration: (check) Erase Flash (Normal Erase) and Erase bootloader
        Click Start
        The program should start programming the img file to W95 box
        100% - click Stop, close the program and unplug the W95 box

Hope this help, ill check again tomorrow here and i will try/continue to help if i can

thanks and good luck - stay away from SuperSU!!!
        good share.

Comment

Hello AZW! Fix the function of the on / off button on the remote control.
          Now, by a short press on the button, shows the menu: Shutdown, sleep mode, reboot.
          By default, a short press should trigger sleep mode.
          By long press should display this menu.

Comment

Originally posted by chris_j11 View Post
            Is that correct? Or should I press reset button and burning tool will detect device?

Comment

When u plug the USB to the PC, it should make a tone to inform u that the PC had recognized/detected ur box

U can also go to device manager to confirmed detection

I initially downloaded a burning tool installer
              I plug the box to my PC via USB first then install the burning tool, during instalation it recognized my box and also automatically install the correct drivers

With the correct drivers installed - now follow my initial post

Comment

Originally posted by Ancifero View Post
                Hello AZW! Fix the function of the on / off button on the remote control.
                Now, by a short press on the button, shows the menu: Shutdown, sleep mode, reboot.
                By default, a short press should trigger sleep mode.
                By long press should display this menu.
                thanks for your kindly suggestion.

we are collecting feedback from customers now, we will modify per most of customers' need then. thanks a lot.

Comment

I'm don't know if my reset button is working, is there a way to make sure? I can hold it in while the box is on and nothing happens.
                  I'm trying to do a dual boot with LibreELEC on a SD card. It just boots normally every time I try to boot to the SD card. I'm following the instructions here and have tried every 2GB DTB file:

Comment

Hi All, My W95 TV Box is bricked after installation of Superuser app from Play store. TV box is struck on boot animation after power on. My device is unable to recognize by PC using USB burning tool and USB male to male cable. My reset button seems not working. could any body suggest what to do. I am hopeless now.

Comment

Working...
                    X