Z83II driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z83II driver

Since we got many emails about driver losing after install OS. Here we release driver file for downloading.

Thanks for posting.

Things like this are always invaluable to have handy.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      Thanks for posting.

Things like this are always invaluable to have handy.
      thanks for your attention. we will keep updating if anything new released.

Comment

I have purchased Intel Atom Z83S, in specification the manufacturer is AZW. After reinstalling Windows I lost all drivers. I managed to find all of them except the wifi driver. Windows keeps messaging me that the device can't start (Error 10). I tried using the drivers you posted, I mean for wifi, but it failed. Do you have the drivers for my Intel Atom PC?

Comment

Originally posted by gavranpero View Post
          I have purchased Intel Atom Z83S, in specification the manufacturer is AZW. After reinstalling Windows I lost all drivers. I managed to find all of them except the wifi driver. Windows keeps messaging me that the device can't start (Error 10). I tried using the drivers you posted, I mean for wifi, but it failed. Do you have the drivers for my Intel Atom PC?
          I've seen something similar before myself.

Was to do with an NVRAM file.

This thread might point you in the right direction.

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4030-1-1.html
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I have followed the tutorial but no success.
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

double confirm, are you lost all drivers after reinstall OS on Z83S?

Comment

Yes, I lost all drivers, but i use driver for Z83II, except Broadcom wifi driver. Driver for wifi cannot work on Z83S.

Comment

Yes, I lost all drivers, but i use driver for Z83II, except Broadcom wifi driver. Driver for wifi cannot work on Z83S.
                  noted.

Comment

Originally posted by AZW View Post

noted.
                    any update on the situation?

Comment

No. Very poor support.

Comment

It's kind of scary. i have purchased a few windows chuwi tablets and never had issues. first windows machine which has given me a headache over a driver.
                        hoping to get this to work or i'll just have to return maybe

Comment

No. Very poor support.
                          please check baidu link which I sent to you by email...

Comment

Originally posted by AZW View Post

please check baidu link which I sent to you by email...
                            i fixed my issue. you have the wrong driver pack for your own device.

i'm waiting still for a full working firmware for back up from you guys just incase i need it for a back up. but not holding my breath

Comment

great, the link I sent to you contains Z83S system files.

Comment

Working...
                              X