can't get my Z8350 to work with a monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't get my Z8350 to work with a monitor

I've tried hooking my mini PC up to one of those small HDMI enabled screens they sell for Raspberry Pis, and when I turn the PC on, I get nothing on the screen. Same for an ordinary monitor with an adapter. Ditto for a USB monitor. What gives?

Originally posted by JLThompson View Post
    I've tried hooking my mini PC up to one of those small HDMI enabled screens they sell for Raspberry Pis, and when I turn the PC on, I get nothing on the screen. Same for an ordinary monitor with an adapter. Ditto for a USB monitor. What gives?
    Hi ,

i think it is a Resolution Problem , TVBoxes not support all Resolutions & maybe a Driver Problem with the Pi Display ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Thanks, but I don't see how a resolution problem would result in no display at all.

Comment

Hi ,

what Resolution was used last connected ??? , thought it was a Android Box , but it is a Win Pc ,
        but it works on stock TV ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Greetings,

I did not use a TV. I was using a standard monitor with the pin connector, I used an adapter to make the HDMI output on the mini PC connect to one of those old multiple pin connectors. I also used a USB monitor.

No idea about resolution, it's never been an issue with any computer I have ever used.

Comment

Working...
          X