WIFI ERROR 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIFI ERROR 10

so my device arrived 2 weeks back. everything was great. i thought i'd try remix OS which didn't boot.
    i tried ubuntu which worked except for WIFI and bluetooth. the UART broadcom driver is a miss and the WiFi just didn't want to be found even it's UID.

So time to revert back into Windows but i fancied using my Pro liscence so opted for a fresh install.
    all drivers restored from back ups taken everything works a treat but WIFI

i get a error in device manager saying this device can not start error 10.
    i have read others had this issue too.
    what is the fix for it?

anybody with a factory image of this or a newer WiFi driver?

big shame as i loved this device and just cant use it to connect to the internet. defeats the purpose really.

the thing is the NVRAM in the driver section instructions don't work either. i want it to work on EU channels but nothing is simple.
    support is poor too so i joined to ask or even beg. can i please get some support with this device

Originally posted by el_nino9 View Post
    so my device arrived 2 weeks back. everything was great. i thought i'd try remix OS which didn't boot.
    i tried ubuntu which worked except for WIFI and bluetooth. the UART broadcom driver is a miss and the WiFi just didn't want to be found even it's UID.

So time to revert back into Windows but i fancied using my Pro liscence so opted for a fresh install.
    all drivers restored from back ups taken everything works a treat but WIFI

i get a error in device manager saying this device can not start error 10.
    i have read others had this issue too.
    what is the fix for it?

anybody with a factory image of this or a newer WiFi driver?

big shame as i loved this device and just cant use it to connect to the internet. defeats the purpose really.

the thing is the NVRAM in the driver section instructions don't work either. i want it to work on EU channels but nothing is simple.
    support is poor too so i joined to ask or even beg. can i please get some support with this device
    Hi el_nino9 ,

i am not a Pro in that but look here :

another Guy with Wifi Driver Problems there , fixed it , please read maybe it helps .

You can ask there too .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Download from here.

Comment

Hi Both,

Thanks for your replies. i will read the first link and am in the process of downloading the 2nd link.
        i'm hoping the firmware will fix it.
        i've read stories about bios updates and nands not being compatiable. i usually modify the script and remove the force update as i have no idea how to recover the unit if a bad bios is flashed. there are some that say a usb can recover a bad bios or another equipment available but its best to prevent the headache.

this device has a lot of potential even if it doesn't have sleep state.
        to be honest i plan mine to be running all day and use ispyconnect with it as well as a light PC with a K400 keyboard. i was happy with my pipo but i had an admirer of that unit so gave them. i had done a hardware mod on that to deal with thermal throttling. i added a small usb fan and added an inline pot to control the speed of the fan to find a balance between cooling and noise.

i also read beelink deleted the whole forum on this device too and it had a lot of info.

next product will be researched a lot before i purchase.

i'll update posts with any results

Comment

Hi both,

as promised i'd update here.
          gefattern , your link gave me an insight to how these botched chips that are designed for android but used for PC work. very helpful.

gavranpero the ammount of help you've given me is better than any OEM would LOL. thank you once again

blinkone thanks for trying to find the file i request from your device

and finally thanks to slan as it was his driver pack and script that i looked into to see what file wasn't being copied over. once that text file was dumped, we had WiFi working

for anyone else that has this broadcom AC chip please check out this post by slan which i've attached.
          manually copy the 4345r6nvram.txt file isn't in your windows\system32\driver folder after you've installed the driver.
          Beelink BT3 Pro Mini PC - 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Ethernet 1000Mbps Intel Atom x5 - Z8350 CPU Hi folks, This time my Review is for the beelink BT3 Pro (http://www.bee

Comment

Hi el_nino9 ,

nice your Wifi works again , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by el_nino9 View Post
              Hi both,

as promised i'd update here.
              gefattern , your link gave me an insight to how these botched chips that are designed for android but used for PC work. very helpful.

gavranpero the ammount of help you've given me is better than any OEM would LOL. thank you once again

blinkone thanks for trying to find the file i request from your device

and finally thanks to slan as it was his driver pack and script that i looked into to see what file wasn't being copied over. once that text file was dumped, we had WiFi working

for anyone else that has this broadcom AC chip please check out this post by slan which i've attached.
              manually copy the 4345r6nvram.txt file isn't in your windows\system32\driver folder after you've installed the driver.

Thank you very much
              el_nino9;n669231.
              All my drivers are working perfectly.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I would thanks very much el_nino9 and slan about the driver pack.
                I was unable to complete a fresh Win10 X64 install due to Broadcom wifi driver on my Beelink Z83-V mini pc.

Regards.

Comment

Pierdolone kurwy, pozostawia czlowieka bez wsparcia, a przecie? sami wprowadzili na rynek ten syf, który klienci kupili w dobrej wierze i zaufaniem dla marki, pora?ka.

Comment

• gefattern
                    gefattern commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi , please change it to English , thanks / gefattern

Originally posted by wpzttablet
                  Believe me, it's better to keep it in Polish, and everyone has access to Google translator and can find out what is written there, sorry in advance
                  Hi ,

believe me , this is a English Language Support Forum , if not important ,

i delete it , please use English ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                  X