New Tv box from Beelink GS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tv box from Beelink GS1

I order the new one Beelink GS 1 6k decoder. Spec is 2GB Ram 16 GB Rom ,cpu quad allwiner H6 .The ram is ddr4 or ddr3 its noth spec.in the spec.? Some of you now something more abouth this new device?

I asked the same..here

I wonder..why beelink posted this under review...it has just pictures...and no review data ( also..under gt1 forum?? )

Its seems based on:

Only beelink is cheaper...but with lack of data missing, you might take a risk

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you
      I asked the same..here

I wonder..why beelink posted this under review...it has just pictures...and no review data ( also..under gt1 forum?? )

Its seems based on:

Only beelink is cheaper...but with lack of data missing, you might take a risk
      Yes,I read on Beelink official web that two wersion of GS1 , Style A and B,what is different,the spec.is same.The Zidoo H6 pro is the same spec, antutu score is 45000,if is same GS1,this is good invest.

It has ddr4 😙
      Last edited by Boban.cro; 11-11-2017, 16:32.

Comment

hi dear , style A and style B are the same on products , they differ from the picture styles only , you can buy the GS1 as you like now .

Comment

Originally posted by Beelink
          hi dear , style A and style B are the same on products , they differ from the picture styles only , you can buy the GS1 as you like now .
          Hi,thanks for the answer,I buy one from gearbest,noth yet recived,buth when I recived my GS1,what is the support for this unit,haw you provided stock rom for download or firmware?Thanks..B.R

Comment

Today received this little guy. Hardware looks good. It feels solid. I like the ethernet port and 16gb storage. I do not like the remote which is slow and not very responsive. I also do not like the Beelink comes with no root. It looks like that is the reason why Netflix app cannot be installed through Google Playstore: "it's not compatible with your device". I managed to install through Beelink appstore but it is a older version. In this version, it is not possible to scroll with your Beelink remote. So I removed the app and installed a newer version through Aptoide. installing was no problem at all but it didn't solve the issue of not been able to scroll with the remote. As then I used my Rii i8 little air mouse/keyboard deviice. With this I can scroll by using the mouse pad. The Android navigation buttons also don't work on this device. Also, the home button does not work so I have to use the right mouse key for this or the Beelink remote control.
            The HDMI cable which comes with the GS1 is very short but seems well made.
            I also have a Xiaomi Mi Box which uses a S905X and has 2GB/8GB. This device is a bit older, has lower storage space and lesser specs on paper but outperforms the GS1 on user experience!! Netflix works flowlessly on the Xiaomi TV Box.

Beelink, please redo your homework and provide an software and/or firmwareupdate update so Netflix will works with no hassle. And please make the Android navigations key working.

Comment

After installing the latest firmware update, I am able to use Netflix without any problem although I still cannot install/update it at Google Playstore.

Comment

Full reinstall of this box after latest firmware update seems to do the trick. Installing apps with Google Playstore is fully functional, even Netflix!
                Still, interface is bit laggy.

Update: Netflix stopped working with error message that app was not suited for this device. Installed Netflix version from Beelink Market and its working again. Still, should be possible to install from Google Appstore. Software still needs to be further improved!
                Last edited by Gelekanarie; 01-24-2018, 10:58. Reason: read the update

Comment

@Gelekanarie
                  Two questions if I may
                  1. Can you download movies from Netflix on your Beelink GS1?
                  2. Same question for the Xiomi Mi box
                  Cheers,
                  Luc

Comment

Can you watch netflix in HD?
                    Other streaming apps run well in HD?
                    I'm planning to buy the box to install IPTV and watch movies through Stremio....

Comment

Originally posted by Djuganight View Post
                      Can you watch netflix in HD?
                      Other streaming apps run well in HD?
                      I'm planning to buy the box to install IPTV and watch movies through Stremio....
                      Of course you can watch high-definition network video, and can pack a variety of streaming media player included in kodi

Comment

Originally posted by seahorse View Post
                        @Gelekanarie
                        Two questions if I may
                        1. Can you download movies from Netflix on your Beelink GS1?
                        2. Same question for the Xiomi Mi box
                        Cheers,
                        Luc
                        Of course you can download the movie

Comment

Is another release of firmware planned? The current release is over 6 months old and is not compatible with the latest version of KODI. Multiple posts have been made about this but no one ever answers. Although it may be one of the *new* boxes from beelink, it is already too old for newer KODI.

Comment

Working...
                          X