Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

box for nexflix 4k

hi,

I need some helo choosing a box for nexflix 4k is not only for nexflix4k but also that

what i see i it need:

widevine L1
    hdcp 2.2
    android TV OS

so the forumuler z7+ will not work because it runs Android OS and not Andoid TV

I read that exists so mood version of app but thats it complicated if netflix keeps updating te app

what i want the box:

for netflix
    iptv with pvr

Can anyone help me choose one?

Hmm.. A mod made a sticky post about 4k Netflix and what units would be capable of this
    But.. Where is it?

anyway.. Search
    Xiaomi box, wetek , nvidia shield TV , chrome ultra

or see:
    Without a doubt, the question I hear most often is whether Netflix HD Android TV boxes allow you to stream [...]

Netflix is available on most TVs, streaming players, phones, tablets, game consoles, and computers. Read the article to learn more.

And yes.. Netflix updating is a issue
    (Consumer's bought a smart TV 2015 with Netflix 4k.. But in 2017 the app stopped working.. in my country..consumer group is sueing the tv maker)

As most android tv boxes have No netflix licence.. the are forced to run older app versions or modded versions

Also.. the list of 4k content..on netflix is abit low..

Goodluck

Comment

yes i saw all that .
      I think about xiaomi or wetek play 2 because xiaomi wont have rj45 but i could buy a rj45 usb adapter however i also want to record ome iptv is that possible

Comment

Working...
      X