Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GT-K (King) Amlogic S922X Quad-core ARM Cortex-A73 and dual-core ARM Cortex-A53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys do you know any other Seller other then Aliexpress??
    Yesterday I'v already asked Geek and Gear,but they do not hear anything

Aliexpress is my black list

Awaiting Ugoos too! and they told me begin June!!

Odroid is OK it seems kinda pro.device so buying all parts seperate! its not work for me lol

Found local market here,Shield $ 225(brand new one,all paid up Shipping+Custom+Handing etc.,)
    this time probably I'll buy this toy

Comment

I thought they are all on Holidays Geek and Gear with there May Day holidays,

A Shield, you are buying Top shelf, Woo Hoo

You wont like it its locked down more than Beer Fridge with 100 LOCKS
      It works as they claim

In saying that, They are nice to have, if you have the need.
      Enjoy
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

well I definitely to buy this S922X

Shield;coming up

but I need always "Toy Box" so wanna to buy another box too

Comment

Is the Beelink GT-K rooted ? and does it have the navigation bar and status bar ??

Comment

Originally posted by agemp View Post
            Is the Beelink GT-K rooted ? and does it have the navigation bar and status bar ??
            I believe yes to both questions see this post.

The first batches have been sent out now so wont be long before we get our hands on it.
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Thanks and cool, I want to confirm before ordering! Both a big deal for me.

Comment

I'v asked to Gearbest and they get this msg from Beelink and they confirmed;

1-WiFi OTA;Yes
                2-ROOTED;Yes

Navigation&Status-Bar;I do not know and not asked!
                And "Bars";I do not interested

Last edited by bergamesk; 05-12-2019, 18:52. Reason: corr.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post

I believe yes to both questions see this post.

The first batches have been sent out now so wont be long before we get our hands on it.
                  ++

But we have customer "reviews" in Gearbest
                  all 5*****

Comment

Nope I have not gotten a good answer to my questions! Is the Beelink GT-K rooted ? and does it have the navigation bar and status bar ??

Comment

Originally posted by agemp View Post
                      Nope I have not gotten a good answer to my questions! Is the Beelink GT-K rooted ? and does it have the navigation bar and status bar ??
                      "YES" its Rooted

But for BARS;I do not know yet!

Comment

Amazon Promotion for Beelink GT series of boxes

CA https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B06VWJB1BG?ref=myi_title_dp
                        DE https://www.amazon.de/dp/B077L8SVLB
                        ES https://www.amazon.es/dp/B077L8SVLB
                        UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07G9ZFSZR
                        IT https://www.amazon.it/dp/B077L8SVLB
                        FR https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B077L8SVLB

Special for Amazon CA on Intel Models
                        CA https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07NPMWNFW?ref=myi_title_dp

Last edited by trebor; 05-14-2019, 07:51.

Comment

Hi ,

what a Promotion for DE / UK / IT , not available , & the others show wrong Boxes , only CA sells it , really good Promotion

Beelink , thats why all here in EU & other Countries LOVE Chinese Companys they are so HONESTLY & give the best Support ,

for chinese Companys the Seller is ALWAYS THE KING , (not the truth) (the Money we have) / they want .

gefattern

Comment

A question about the codecs, from the specs, it looks like the chip supports everything from the hardware/chip itself.

From doing some reading their is some differences between having native hardware and software decoding, it like for hardware backed codecs you have way more features unlocked but as for software backed codecs will only have basic features.

Of course I am pretty much a novice, not sure if what I read was true or not, but if that's true it looks to me that this kind of tv box would be way better than the Nvidia Shield tv, because most codecs on the shield are software supported.
                            ​​​​

Comment

gefattern

I agree with you+

And just "ignore" it what they say/said!
                              And we know it very well whats going on there!

As you know,very recently I'v ordered this Box at May"6th" and on that time,shipment time May 16-18
                              than they changed this date(yesterday) postponed to May30-June1 !!! and I'v given my CHAT msgs
                              with Gearbest Co. yesterday
                              So,delayed shipment time begin June(if its true!!)
                              So I'l be waiting 1 month shipment and delivery time it takes around 15/20days!! WTF
                              I do not like this job

++

Again;"DO NOT ORDER THIS BOX EVER"(GT1-King from Beelink)
                              And do not trust "shipment time"! from Gearbest/Ali/Geek..........

Even price is not workable! $ 118,99

Yesterday I'v dealed and accept their latest changed shipment date,but today I'm not rest!!
                              I'm just confused this box or another RK3399!

Gearbest today announced "RKM MK39(4/32)" $ 129,99 BUT for EU&UK $ 166,43 WTF
                              $ 36/37 more for EU and for what

++

Trebor and Gefattern asking you guys

1-for MK39 $ 130 is it OK??
                              2-worth to buy? well in the past I'v been used 3 different RK3399 and "picture quality" way better than AML !!
                              BUT a lot of BUGs and firmware issues etc.,
                              so is it worth again to but another RK3399 or loose time and money?

BUT I do not pay for this box "EU" price as well!!

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing VIM3 come out, looks like they are using the same chipset S922X, but when comparing specs to the Ugoos AM6 it looks pretty much the same except that the VIM3 is for the kind of people that knows how to use the board other than for just a tv box, it does look pretty nice put into their case though, but comparatively it will cost over $200 if you base all the cost comparative to the VIM2.

MK39 looks to be a tv box over a year old, I would not look back but forward, I am pretty sure this chipset has many things that the RK3399 doesn't have.

Be patient and wait at least 3 months after a release to see if it's worth it and price definitely will go down.

Comment

Working...
                                X