Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GT-K (King) Amlogic S922X Quad-core ARM Cortex-A73 and dual-core ARM Cortex-A53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Prodigy View Post
    A question about the codecs, from the specs, it looks like the chip supports everything from the hardware/chip itself.

From doing some reading their is some differences between having native hardware and software decoding, it like for hardware backed codecs you have way more features unlocked but as for software backed codecs will only have basic features.

Of course I am pretty much a novice, not sure if what I read was true or not, but if that's true it looks to me that this kind of tv box would be way better than the Nvidia Shield tv, because most codecs on the shield are software supported.
    ​​​​
    use MX Player(or PRO version) get all necessary Codecs or VLC Player
    But Device "Default Media Player" not good or missing codecs etc.,!
    or "KODI" will help you too

Seems that those new/latest Boxes supported more and stable(for AUDIO)
    And as it seems "on the paper" S922X supported with "H/W" more powered and stable etc.,

Well at least you get solved all Audio codecs by H/W decoding and including some of Ext.Players
    But some of Video decoding(such as VC1 codec) and especially "Advanced Picture Settings" missing!! (for example
    these are most important for me and my latest Box(A95X MAX-S905X2) missing this Sets!!(so I got refund some money
    from Gearbest) and you never set it!!

I'm not sure this box way better then Shield!! or for what? such as "Picture Quality"??

So when my box arrived than we talk about everything such as way better or worst
    Be patient guys

Bye++

Comment

I have not gotten a good answer to my questions! Is the Beelink GT-K rooted ? and does it have the navigation bar and status bar ??

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
        gefattern

I agree with you+

And just "ignore" it what they say/said!
        And we know it very well whats going on there!

As you know,very recently I'v ordered this Box at May"6th" and on that time,shipment time May 16-18
        than they changed this date(yesterday) postponed to May30-June1 !!! and I'v given my CHAT msgs
        with Gearbest Co. yesterday
        So,delayed shipment time begin June(if its true!!)
        So I'l be waiting 1 month shipment and delivery time it takes around 15/20days!! WTF
        I do not like this job

++

Again;"DO NOT ORDER THIS BOX EVER"(GT1-King from Beelink)
        And do not trust "shipment time"! from Gearbest/Ali/Geek..........

Even price is not workable! $ 118,99

Yesterday I'v dealed and accept their latest changed shipment date,but today I'm not rest!!
        I'm just confused this box or another RK3399!

Gearbest today announced "RKM MK39(4/32)" $ 129,99 BUT for EU&UK $ 166,43 WTF
        $ 36/37 more for EU and for what

++

Trebor and Gefattern asking you guys

1-for MK39 $ 130 is it OK??
        2-worth to buy? well in the past I'v been used 3 different RK3399 and "picture quality" way better than AML !!
        BUT a lot of BUGs and firmware issues etc.,
        so is it worth again to but another RK3399 or loose time and money?

BUT I do not pay for this box "EU" price as well!!
        Hi ,

no , please save your Money and buy if you really want a good Android based TVBox , the Shield , they

still provide updates and Bugfixes , if needed , but i do not have one , Shield2 would be nice , (Future)

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Good evening

1-FYI; Beelink "Marketing" Forum does not publish my last message on their forum! past after 10hours!
          seems its still under "approval" action and probably tomorrow they have BANNED me

I'v a very bad experience with their Box;"GT-1 Ultimate"

But again how I gonna buy another Beelink product!

Now I'm thinking,might be I'v to cancel my order for GT1-King and awaiting Ugoos AM6
          I do not know,because first of all I do not trust Beelink! also Gearbest postponed this Box shipment date! its a untrusty action

2-Shield always in my list but I like to play with this AML/RK3399 Boxes those are "playable boxes"

3-In fact my actual hope is or wondering this S922X box! who care Geekbuying or Gearbest or Beelink

I just confuse,because according to Beelink/Gearbest notice that the boxes is ready for shipment End May/Begin June!!

Note;sometimes I'm thinking to buy another RK3399>>>MK39 ?? but their offer just bulshit
          like for US $129,99 but for EU&UK $ 166,43 whats going on

And how about this MK39 is it really worth it to buy??? especially how is "firmware" situation,as you know
          RK3399 always problematic devices for the F/W !!

I'vnt any experience for MK39

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
            Good evening

1-FYI; Beelink "Marketing" Forum does not publish my last message on their forum! past after 10hours!
            seems its still under "approval" action and probably tomorrow they have BANNED me

I'v a very bad experience with their Box;"GT-1 Ultimate"

But again how I gonna buy another Beelink product!

Now I'm thinking,might be I'v to cancel my order for GT1-King and awaiting Ugoos AM6
            I do not know,because first of all I do not trust Beelink! also Gearbest postponed this Box shipment date! its a untrusty action

2-Shield always in my list but I like to play with this AML/RK3399 Boxes those are "playable boxes"

3-In fact my actual hope is or wondering this S922X box! who care Geekbuying or Gearbest or Beelink

I just confuse,because according to Beelink/Gearbest notice that the boxes is ready for shipment End May/Begin June!!

Note;sometimes I'm thinking to buy another RK3399>>>MK39 ?? but their offer just bulshit
            like for US $129,99 but for EU&UK $ 166,43 whats going on

And how about this MK39 is it really worth it to buy??? especially how is "firmware" situation,as you know
            RK3399 always problematic devices for the F/W !!

I'vnt any experience for MK39
            Hi ,

be patient and wait , dont forget the big AML Rom Support here , for sure ATV Team and others

will put there hands to this SOC , greetings / gefattern

Comment

gefattern

Thanks+
              Also thanks all Freaktab staff as well+

This is the right FORUM for this field,just ignore it all others especially Sellers and Manufacturers!

Again,you guys do not believe "fake reviews"! and if you wanna to get some infos&reviews etc.,
              come here,dont go away!

And look at the "Beelink Forum"

Have a nice days
              Now Beach time-Fun time today over 30C
              to get cold beer

Comment

I received my GT-King today. I was told that box does does not come with lighthome launcher. When I power box in by my surprise it was light home launcher, not the launcher you see in the advertise pictures.

Now the sad part is, this is a brand new box that was released after the weather widget issues and the weather widget does not work on this brand new GT King box. I purchased the GT mini and weather widget still doesn?t work and has minor bug with little few second random freezing with IPTV streaming

This is a joke.

Comment

New APK can be found: for launcher can be found for the GTKING

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ome-apk-gtking

Also New Firmware:901k0
                  https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s922x/others-s922x/firmware-roms-tools-dq/772462-beelink-gt-king-fw-20190509
                  Last edited by RISCy Dude; 05-23-2019, 02:36.
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

recu la gt-king avec spcifs ci dessus.

Au bout d' un moment de chargement d' applis " LIGHTHOME s' arrete systematiquement", avec message s a chaque fois.

J' ai relanc? la restauration usine , rebelote.

C' ?tait sur des applis normale du google play qu' chaque fois LIGHTHOME se plante. Il y a aussi un bug en meme temps sur le listage "applicationss install?es." Elles n' apparaissent pas toutes.

Ces bugs ne sont pas imm?diat , ilfaut installer un nombre assez important d' applis pour qu 'il survienne.

Comment

On ne peut pas sortir normalement de GOOGLE CHROME . La pastille GOOGLE CHROME Ne marche pas.

BREF LIGHTHOME est inutilisable en l' etat. C' est triste!!!!!!

Comment

LIGHTHOME VER 1.1.2 . Des modifs PLZ!!

Comment

The worst Launcher ever;"Light Home"
                        I know this Launcher from my ex-Box Ultimate!

Comment

Comment

I have the 1.1.2 and this one is bad

Comment

Not for the widget but it is bad

Comment

Working...
                            X