Beelink GT King dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GT King dead

My device died. It just lights up the green skull, and nothing is going on...
    Purchased it 20 days ago...

Green is good could faulty HDMI cable or input to TV
    Its not dead if it lights up
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I have tried different hdmi cable, and change port on TV.
      The skull is lightning green. The remote is working. I have tried reinstalling firmware. And still nothing. No picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvan View Post
        I have tried different hdmi cable, and change port on TV.
        The skull is lightning green. The remote is working. I have tried reinstalling firmware. And still nothing. No picture.
        If it is a 4k TV, you may want to try on a NON-4k TV. I had that issue on one of my other boxes, it would NOT display on my 4k TV, had to set it up on a 1080p TV.

And, you could also, give CoreELEC a try as a last resort. All you need is a microSD card or pen drive, and a computer to burn the CoreELEC OS to the microSD card.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

If it is a 4k TV, you may want to try on a NON-4k TV. I had that issue on one of my other boxes, it would NOT display on my 4k TV, had to set it up on a 1080p TV.

And, you could also, give CoreELEC a try as a last resort. All you need is a microSD card or pen drive, and a computer to burn the CoreELEC OS to the microSD card.
          It is 4k TV and it was working fine. I dont have another TV.
          Dont have a pc either.

Comment

I mean cant insert sd card to pc

Comment

I mean cant insert sd card to pc
              The operating system will be on your microSD card. You have to use a computer running Rufus to create the OS, so you need a sd card reader attached to your computer. You download and install Rufus. Go the CoreELEC website and download the nightly ( https://relkai.coreelec.org/ ) for for your box. Get the one with this name. "CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.1-nightly_20190831-Generic.img.gz".

Once you have the OS installed on your sd card, put the card into your "King". There is a reset hole on the bottom of your "King", depress and hold it for about 15 seconds after you plug in the power to your "King". It should boot into coreELEC. It does NOT touch your Android you already have installed. That will tell you if your box is still functionable.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

The operating system will be on your microSD card. You have to use a computer running Rufus to create the OS, so you need a sd card reader attached to your computer. You download and install Rufus. Go the CoreELEC website and download the nightly ( https://relkai.coreelec.org/ ) for for your box. Get the one with this name. "CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.1-nightly_20190831-Generic.img.gz".

Once you have the OS installed on your sd card, put the card into your "King". There is a reset hole on the bottom of your "King", depress and hold it for about 15 seconds after you plug in the power to your "King". It should boot into coreELEC. It does NOT touch your Android you already have installed. That will tell you if your box is still functionable.
                I don't have card reader. Any other way?

Comment

Did you try different power supply first?

they ship bad power supply with the box

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                    Did you try different power supply first?

they ship bad power supply with the box
                    No, I have not. It gets power since green skull is lightning

Comment

I don't have any other suggestions.............

Comment

yep get in touch with the re-seller and do a warranty claim.
                        treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

No, I have not. It gets power since green skull is lightning
                          No that does not matter, try to use different power supply.

Comment

So the best android box comes with crap power supply. Where should i get and give me specs please...
                            I need EU plug

Comment

The thing i forgot to mention is that i can use remote to turn off the device and turn it back on

Comment

Working...
                              X