Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GT mini A (ERROR AMAZON PRIME,HULU,HBO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GT mini A (ERROR AMAZON PRIME,HULU,HBO)

Hi Guys.

I just bought this android TV box, before the purchased i was not aware of the compatibility problem with some streaming providers.
    So with based in the specs vs price i choose GT mini A.

I was blow way when connect the box and there was lots of issues with the steaming apps
    Just a simple question when most of the people buy these kind of boxes is for visualize that type of media(AMAZON PRIME, HBO and so on...)
    So bee link are you going to solved the problem or not really ?????
    if not you should advice the people before buy the box.

Tons of YouTube reviews you could have watched before buying, would have informed you of which boxes support DRM protection to use DRM protected apps. Mainly the top 2 are Nvidia Shield and Xiaomi Box S for fully supported DRM licenses.

You want to look for "Google Certified" devices with Widevine Level 1 certificates for device to work properly with DRM apps.

For about the same price you paid for Beelink you could have got a Mecool KM3, read the forum thread here on FreakTab for that device, it should support everything except Netflix.

Comment

Yeap,

But i neglected, thinking that google certified was enough, i hope that they arrange the certificates, because is a amazing box, regarding specs.

Comment

• mo123
        mo123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Also Google blacklisted the Beelink GT Mini's Widevine DRM L3 as Beelink was bypassing the Netflix certification to watch HD Netflix.
        That's the main reason no DRM streaming apps can work on it anymore since a week ago.
        According to the Beelink forum, you must email them to get a new license(but it will most likely also last temporarily).

I already have that license but the only app that works is Neflix.
      No Amazon Prime, HBO or Hulu :-(

Comment

• mo123
        mo123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Better to buy a Xiaomi Mi box next time if you want to use all those streaming apps.
    Working...
    X