Clear All

A1 709NO 4G+16G / 32 G 0127

Current version :A1_709N0_20180127
    Based on :A1_709N0
    Android version :7.1.2
    Fits for:RK3328 DDR4/DDR3/LPDDR3 4G+16G / 32 G
    Ethernet:1000M

USB zip :

https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/EvTGfd4fDwhOmhfIXcmFpZkBE4ex2--Cn0HF39xskBDZRg?e=hbQwvH

SD zip :

https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/EhodiCpu8qdJlEYbP0UWwXABnqAx6GTmpYp9irrvMwl5Jw?e=y oKBVD

Improvement:

1. The status of navigation bar can be saved now .
    2. Both the 12-hour and 24-hour display can be available for you .
    3. You can choose the proper language by going into the settings freely.
    4. We open the root authority for you and then you can choose the unroot firmware or root firmware as you like now ,

some steps as follows ,

5. Some shortcuts have been added to remote for popular demands , as the picture shows,

6. The OTA news from 70xN0 to 709N0 _0127 has been sent to your tv box already .

Some tips for updating :

1. USB updating :

1) Install the DriverAssitant_v4.5 first and double click the DriverInstall.exe , then you need to choose the "install the driver"option to finish this installation ;
    2) Open the USB bunning tool which is named FactoryTool-v1.43e and then double click the FactoryTool.exe ,now it's time to click the "firmware"to load it well .
    3) Click the "start" and hold the reset button still to connect the double USB cable , then you can take it easy to wait for the updating .

2.SD updating :

1) Format your sd card with the FAT32 fromating style . and then you need to copy the update.zip file to the root of the SD card ;
    2) Insert the sd card to the port ;
    3) Wait for the updating pop news and choose the update option . you need to make sure that Power supply must be firmly good enough to finish this updating , power outages would contribute to a failure .

you can contact with me if you meet some problems .

email : [email protected] / skype : +86 18772960513

Originally posted by Beelink

Current version :A1_709N0_20180127
    Based on :A1_709N0
    Android version :7.1.2
    Fits for:RK3328 DDR4/DDR3/LPDDR3 4G+16G / 32 G
    Ethernet:1000M

USB zip :

https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/EvTGfd4fDwhOmhfIXcmFpZkBE4ex2--Cn0HF39xskBDZRg?e=hbQwvH

SD zip :

https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/EhodiCpu8qdJlEYbP0UWwXABnqAx6GTmpYp9irrvMwl5Jw?e=y oKBVD

Improvement:

1. The status of navigation bar can be saved now .
    2. Both the 12-hour and 24-hour display can be available for you .
    3. You can choose the proper language by going into the settings freely.
    4. We open the root authority for you and then you can choose the unroot firmware or root firmware as you like now ,

some steps as follows ,

[FONT="][/FONT]5. Some shortcuts have been added to remote for popular demands , as the picture shows,

[FONT="][/FONT]
    [FONT="][/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]

[FONT="]6. The OTA news from 70xN0 to 709N0 _0127 has been sent to your tv box already .[/FONT]

Some tips for updating :

1. USB updating :

1) Install the DriverAssitant_v4.5 first and double click the DriverInstall.exe , then you need to choose the "install the driver"option to finish this installation ;
    2) Open the USB bunning tool which is named FactoryTool-v1.43e and then double click the FactoryTool.exe ,now it's time to click the "firmware"to load it well .
    3) Click the "start" and hold the reset button still to connect the double USB cable , then you can take it easy to wait for the updating .

2.SD updating :

1) Format your sd card with the FAT32 fromating style . and then you need to copy the update.zip file to the root of the SD card ;
    2) Insert the sd card to the port ;
    3) Wait for the updating pop news and choose the update option . you need to make sure that Power supply must be firmly good enough to finish this updating , power outages would contribute to a failure .

you can contact with me if you meet some problems .

[FONT="]email : [email protected] / skype : +86 18772960513[/FONT]
    Good job, everything works perfectly. The only thing I miss is CIFS support to connect to my NAS. It would be a differentiating feature with other brands of TV boxes.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 2 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Anyway to fix Teamviewer QS?
      It just quits.

Comment

regarding "We open the root authority for you and then you can choose the unroot firmware or root firmware as you like now"
        what i have to do to have root access? option is enabled but when i create a new folder, it says no root permission

Comment

Is there support for Widevine DRM?
          Why not. When will it be, at least L3?

Comment

Hello . are you going to release this for OTA ? I just did the wireless OTA but it wasn't this one .

Comment

Working...
            X