Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GS1 Auto Refresh Rate

Hi guys,
    I'm writing because I'm struggling with this tv box. I mean, I don't ask for the best tv box on this planet but I just really can't watch a movie or tv shows with that annoying "judder" effect on my tv. I tried to fix with some apk or Kodi add on, for the auto refresh rate fix but obviously they didn't work because they are made for the amlogic chipset. I'm asking just for some help from you. Is there a way to apply the auto refresh rate on this device? Thanks in advance

Originally posted by pfornaro
    Hi guys,
    I'm writing because I'm struggling with this tv box. I mean, I don't ask for the best tv box on this planet but I just really can't watch a movie or tv shows with that annoying "judder" effect on my tv. I tried to fix with some apk or Kodi add on, for the auto refresh rate fix but obviously they didn't work because they are made for the amlogic chipset. I'm asking just for some help from you. Is there a way to apply the auto refresh rate on this device? Thanks in advance
    I hawe sam problem,can someone fix this,new customs rom be nice for gs1!

Comment

Originally posted by pfornaro View Post
      Hi guys,
      Not possible unless Beelink releases a firmware update.
      It's an Allwinner device with very little support so no one can fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123

Not possible unless Beelink releases a firmware update.
        It's an Allwinner device with very little support so no one can fix it.
        Yeah,Im stuck with this device,wery bad chois to buy this one..buth wi fi signal is the best one I hawe ..

Comment

Working...
        X