GS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1

Hi,can someone help with this box.The new firmware 104NO is worse that older one.Can someone of you expert,made rom for this box.Can I puth rom from zidoo and flash wi fi modul? Because zidoo h6 is much better.

Just wondering.. How do you know, That zidoo fw is better?
    I have the zidoo h6.. and I also though.. Perhaps I could use the GS6 fw..it can hardly go worse (just a thought )
    (as WiFi chip and DDR are differently? H6 has ap6255 and ddr4 vs GS1 has ? and ddr3 )
    As the 11v hat a lot of bugs ( v1.0.20 is abit better..yet still needs work )

There is only one..freaktab rom developer that does allwinner device ( I know off ) electricity
    But..I haven't seem around much these day's
    That's really why allwinners are not popular or advisable..
    ( I do like the vivid colors allwinner units have vs the soft tone that amlogic units have )

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you
      Just wondering.. How do you know, That zidoo fw is better?
      I have the zidoo h6.. and I also though.. Perhaps I could use the GS6 fw..it can hardly go worse (just a thought )
      (as WiFi chip and DDR are differently? H6 has ap6255 and ddr4 vs GS1 has ? and ddr3 )
      As the 11v hat a lot of bugs ( v1.0.20 is abit better..yet still needs work )

There is only one..freaktab rom developer that does allwinner device ( I know off ) electricity
      But..I haven't seem around much these day's
      That's really why allwinners are not popular or advisable..
      ( I do like the vivid colors allwinner units have vs the soft tone that amlogic units have )

Cheers
      Thanks for your answer

Comment

Working...
      X